-:
Reply Quote
.|.
Reply Quote
Nice, Cayzer wins the duel this round.
Reply Quote
I'm game if ya wanna.
Reply Quote
puddinghead - hows the marquise ruby compared to the emerald?
Reply Quote
View profile
02/13/2013 06:51 AMPosted by PuddingHead
I'm game if ya wanna.

PH I like that you went with the Sur Coat to get the the BT bonus. I have been contemplating dropping my BT ammy for such a long time cause of the DPS and eHP restriction it imposes when reaching the higher DPS tiers. You get the Dex Vit and AR so its like an amalgam of Innas and Tals Chests.

OP add me up down to brawl for craps and cackles!
Reply Quote
Nice gear puddinghead, looks like you made some changes.

Ruby in MH should work well with SSS.
Reply Quote
I'm enjoying a 2h DS and bell build for pvp. Was having a good go against a haunt 0 z dogs build. Was 1 shotting his 50k with the 4 sec armour bonus giving him 10k armour. Unlimited spirit is invaluable.
Reply Quote
after trying top gear in PTR and dueling some sick players i'm sorta convinced that monk's best asset is burst damage skills.

With that an marque ruby in MH, or a marque ruby skorn would probably be your best shot.
Reply Quote
I tried a bunch of different weapons and setups with ruby vs emerald. (wasted a metric ton of gold) General basis is if you have a healthy CC and CD anyways, the ruby wins out in terms of paper dps. By healthy, they started converging at 30CC and 250-300CD for me.

@JCO
Thanks! I was contemplating whether or not to drop Inna's altogether. I didn't like the fact that i was tied to that stupid 130 dex set bonus. I had all the pieces instead of the Surcoat so i thought i'd give it a try. So far, it's worked much better for PvP and atrociously in PvE (due to the lack of sustain). Speaking of PvE, plague affix is a beast. Definitely back to my old setup to farm.
Edited by PuddingHead#1779 on 2/13/2013 11:05 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]