Diablo® III

Does Toad of hugeness eat other players.....

in pvp?
Reply Quote
View profile
no it licks them for neglible amounts of dmg if players stand still right next to it. even more useless in pvp then in pve
Reply Quote
what is a good primary for pvp then?
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 03:04 AMPosted by Gsadfsadf
what is a good primary for pvp then?

Primaries in PvP is worthy of another thread, but Pyrogeist and Leaping Spiders both have some interesting mechanics.
Reply Quote
lol NO IT DOESNT DO ANYTHING
Reply Quote
Toad of Hugeness might be the least useful skill in the game.

I'm convinced it's just there as an inside joke between designers.
Reply Quote
If it did what it says it do's. It would be great for Elite packs.

Problem is it do's not always swallow something. So long as it's not a boss fight it needs to swallow something no matter how big.

Or change is to a 5 sec poison aoe. But I would realy just like to see them make it work on everything but Bosses.
Reply Quote
I guess its time to let the cat out of the bag. There is a connection between toad of hugeness and totd, more specifically bonus to globe radius. The size, tongue length, attack speed, and dmg of the toad scales exponentially with pickup radius after you pass the threshold of 73 bonus to pickup radius. After you pass this magic number, your toad will output millions more dmg per yard of pickup radius. Not only the dmg, but the attack speed, attack range and of course the size(hence the name Toad of Hugeness)

With a GG ToH set(80+ PuR) your toad will 1 shot mp10 elites from 2 screens away.

The high council of WDs has been aware of this since the legendary buff patch was released. They chose to keep it under wraps because of its shear power in PvP against the barbie dreamworld alliance. Several of the top EU barbs(50 billion+ gear) quit and sold off their gear today causing the gold value on the EU RMAH to plummet. Supposedly, they continuously respawned and died in the scorched chapel and were unable to port out or sprint to the town portal.
They were stuck in a near infinite loop attempting to kill one WD who was positioned on the left island spawning the Toad of Hugeness while watching netflix.
Reply Quote
http://www.gifbin.com/f/982019
Reply Quote
THATS A GOD DAMN OUTRAGE!

All i wanted to from launch was build around ToH for PvP since it don't work in PvE.

Absolutely shattered, Witch Doctor gets the neglected again... what a JOKE.

Toad of Hugefail.

my god blizzard... what have you done....
Reply Quote
http://www.gifbin.com/f/982019
Reply Quote
I guess its time to let the cat out of the bag. There is a connection between toad of hugeness and totd, more specifically bonus to globe radius. The size, tongue length, attack speed, and dmg of the toad scales exponentially with pickup radius after you pass the threshold of 73 bonus to pickup radius. After you pass this magic number, your toad will output millions more dmg per yard of pickup radius. Not only the dmg, but the attack speed, attack range and of course the size(hence the name Toad of Hugeness)

With a GG ToH set(80+ PuR) your toad will 1 shot mp10 elites from 2 screens away.

The high council of WDs has been aware of this since the legendary buff patch was released. They chose to keep it under wraps because of its shear power in PvP against the barbie dreamworld alliance. Several of the top EU barbs(50 billion+ gear) quit and sold off their gear today causing the gold value on the EU RMAH to plummet. Supposedly, they continuously respawned and died in the scorched chapel and were unable to port out or sprint to the town portal.
They were stuck in a near infinite loop attempting to kill one WD who was positioned on the left island spawning the Toad of Hugeness while watching netflix.

bahahaahaha

I applaud you, sir. You didn't even have to edit
Reply Quote
lmao
Reply Quote
Hotfixed. It was fun while it lasted.
Reply Quote
02/14/2013 09:07 PMPosted by ImpKing
Hotfixed. It was fun while it lasted.

bahahahahhaa
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]