Diablo® III

After roughly 9 months, I finally killed Inferno Diablo

Grats!
Reply Quote
Congrats man :D
Reply Quote
Congrats on finally beating the big guy,

If you are interested, add me as a friend in game and I'll send you a couple million to get started on upgrades. I know how frustrating the game can be when you are undergeared.

Dubey#1721
Reply Quote
I don't know exactly what to look for in stats without turning up nothing. I know how stats function, just how much is too much. When I see a piece of gear, I am told that it is either an upgrade, sidegrade, or downgrade. I will be on either WoW or D3 for friend requests for gear help.
Reply Quote
+1 best of journeys and leave no barrel or rock unturned you would be surprised at what you can find
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Congratulations on killing the Lord of Terror on Inferno difficulty! You no-doubt faced a lot of trials and challenges on your journey, and I think you should be proud of your accomplishment. :)
Reply Quote
What did you think of that epic ending scene? The one where it says "Congrats on finishing Diablo 3...uh...wait for the expansion now, please."
Reply Quote
how is it possible to be this bad at something you take at all seriously
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/13/2013 02:26 PMPosted by TeckMan
how is it possible to be this bad at something you take at all seriously

Probably because he plays for fun.
Reply Quote
hahahha u give out millions for beginners? how bout me? will u able to extend a helping hand for me to upgrade my wiz? please with cherry on top? *wink wink*
Reply Quote
Congratulations! Keep on playing for fun. =) There is PvP too! =D
Reply Quote
Congratulations.

It was several months ago, but I knew that feeling of frustration of trying to complete the game and not being able to advance. I started out playing the demon hunter, couldn't get past the Butcher in Inferno, switched to the wizard and got stuck at Belial. I got someone to carry me into Act III where I could farm and actually find upgrades. Once I found a couple of pieces of godly gear, things just started falling into place and I was soon putting together the builds that I have now on all my characters. .
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 09:38 AMPosted by Zaxxon23
If only there were more people like you playing this game. No one is entitled to the best gear. We are all responsible for putting in the time to build up our characters. You have worked within your means and have made improvements where you can. That's not bad. You've accepted responsibility for what you can control and have adapted to a Diablo game. You are much more of a good player than 95% of the trash players on this forum who want everything served to them on a silver platter. I commend you. You GET Diablo.

What he said! :-)
Reply Quote
Gratz OP, IM going to try and finally kill diablo inferno on my HC barb sometime this week :P just been putting it off for too long.
Reply Quote
Congrats on the achievement.

I don't have the best gear by far. I only ever make a big purchase (for me thats between 4M-10M) if I had found something myself and sold it for the same or greater price. I consider that a "trade".

If you or anyone wants to add me in game, I would be more than happy to share some of the loot I find. Usually I don't even bother trying to AH anything thats worth less than about 200k-500k depending on the item.

spartan091#1451
Edited by spartan091#1451 on 2/13/2013 3:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
iplayforfun, dontjudgeme? Was this a failed attempt at trolling?
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 02:32 PMPosted by Ujium
Probably because he plays for fun.

+1

I see what you did there.
Reply Quote
playing for 9 months and 2k elite kills i dont see how that is possible
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]