Diablo® III

Beware of Amulet crafting

(Locked)

I've crafted 9 of them and they all seem pretty decent. None were upgrades, but a handful had DPS mods and/or AR. They'd work very well for an AH-less character without a doubt.
Edited by silverfire#1855 on 2/12/2013 8:44 PM PST
Better read this than being blind.This is the downside of using tal rasha amulet.they can only be replaced by another tal ammy.I cant believe he thought a rare amulet could replace tal rasha amulet.
This was crafted by someone in another thread:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=33dh3l0&s=6

Yeah, go ahead and tell me crafting isn't working awesomely, OP.
LIke this????

http://i50.tinypic.com/29ut6k7.jpg
Can I marry your amulet?
http://i48.tinypic.com/1zcmz6e.jpg

9th craft lols
02/12/2013 08:21 PMPosted by ArchMage
Better read this than being blind.This is the downside of using tal rasha amulet.they can only be replaced by another tal ammy.I cant believe he thought a rare amulet could replace tal rasha amulet.

Tal Ammies cannot be replaced. What my initial intention was to build one close enough, and then sell my Tal ammy. Oh we'll, I have about 80M that does not buy much nowadays, just as may as spend part of that trying to craft an acceptable amulet. The pictures that you people are posting are rarities, and flukes, and not your own, but ones that were posted in the PTR. They are not the norm. I put this post up for those unfortunates that thought they would get a decent amulet like that right off the bat.
Edited by abb1#1843 on 2/13/2013 3:08 AM PST
02/12/2013 08:17 PMPosted by Visionhero
I think what most people are missing here is that the Account Bound plans are created for people that aren't using the AH so heavily. Looking at my gear I imagine I will upgrade every piece of my items in 5-10 crafts of each item. I did my first armor for my Barbarian and it was a 3.7k upgrade, lost 6k life which wasn't exceptable for my HC Barbarian but it will give me reasons to farm gold and elites again to build stronger characters.

Interestingly, their intent was to give people with tons of money something to do with it (blue response somewhere). It works...ok...but random is still random, plus the extra act of finding an extra material.
View profile
1.5 million isn't a fortune.
yeah i just made 30 and they all sucked
7 more, no good
Crafted this on my 11th try. A nice 15k buff for me! :)

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=fvvaiw&s=6
02/13/2013 03:05 AMPosted by abb1

Tal Ammies cannot be replaced. What my initial intention was to build one close enough, and then sell my Tal ammy. Oh we'll, I have about 80M that does not buy much nowadays, just as may as spend part of that trying to craft an acceptable amulet. The pictures that you people are posting are rarities, and flukes, and not your own, but ones that were posted in the PTR. They are not the norm. I put this post up for those unfortunates that thought they would get a decent amulet like that right off the bat.

PTR? NEVER BEEN ON IT BRO. CHECK MA PROFILE.

9 CRAFTS YO
What about fixing the Crafting system ? clearly patch 1.07 didden do anything good to sink the gold, as you pretty much said it would do.

Let the AH do its job. Reduce the gold cost on items crafted, then the demand for Reagent will rice and there will be more trades for reagents on the = the 15 % AH fee will do its job. (Reducing the ingame gold) Right now the 100.000 gold cost on fx the Amulet is to high. Its not worth crafting when the standard gold price is so high.

Implent the system "like" the Hoadric cube. Give us a system where it takes tons of crafting hours with a small chance to roll something big. Its like playing the lotto. Everybody plays and everyone enjoys the chance of getting something super awesome. But atm the ticket cost is to high = no one will play Lotto!!!
lmao... "didden"... "rice"
2nd try currently on my barb (see my profile). Was an upgrade actually.
02/12/2013 06:45 PMPosted by abb1
I have spent a fortune crafting 10 amulets

haha, that made me laugh, thank you.
02/13/2013 07:12 AMPosted by Detnyj
I have spent a fortune crafting 10 amulets

haha, that made me laugh, thank you.

I missed that.

So 1 million is a fortune? I can grind that out in 3 hours.
I predict that because of these godly craftable ammies, the price of brimstones and gems is going to skyrocket, thus effectively raising the price to craft such an item.

I crafted about 60 amulets (only around 12m in total costs) and got the one I'm wearing now, plus a trifecta with ~220str/70ar/7AS/7.5CC/50CD. There aren't any amulets on the AH even remotely close, but I still feel like I can do even better lol. Going for AvgDmg/300str/150vit/70AR/15%Life/800LoH/8AS/10CC/100CD haha.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]