Diablo® III

Sudden Siegebreaker Uber issue

02/13/2013 10:04 PMPosted by Void
there's definitely a point when i casted fn and he was immune

He has always been immune to frost nova for like half a second or more after he is done with his pick-up and slam attack.
Reply Quote
Did my first 1.0.7 uber run and he definitely picked us up a lot more. Told the weakest person to go get picked up, and then was able to finish them off a lot easier. New posts in LFG have Siege pick me up, 10mil
Reply Quote
02/14/2013 07:33 AMPosted by bonokoot
Did my first 1.0.7 uber run and he definitely picked us up a lot more. Told the weakest person to go get picked up, and then was able to finish them off a lot easier. New posts in LFG have Siege pick me up, 10mil
LOL. It's pretty funny you did that. SteelPhantom and I were joking about that very thing last night (ie using the weakest person in the party as Seige-bait). :lol
Reply Quote
I've been downgraded to being called the other CM wizard. I'm so depressed. :(

Anyway yep 3.33, cold snap, evocation is crap vs SB.

I'm going to try with a friend at 3.8 IAS to see what happens.
Reply Quote
View profile
I've been downgraded to being called the other CM wizard. I'm so depressed. :(

Anyway yep 3.33, cold snap, evocation is crap vs SB.

I'm going to try with a friend at 3.8 IAS to see what happens.

sorry chopain, i dont name drop, hope no offense was taken (i also called tekk the other cm wizard)

btw i believe someone on my friend lists tested something like 3.6ish and 70cc and coldsnap
he was able to achieve lock then
apparently regular seige has the same mechanics as uber seige so u dont need to use machines to test
Reply Quote
3.77 IAS is not good enough to keep SB from picking me up.
Reply Quote
@Chopain: What was your CC?
Reply Quote
I tried it last night.

Siege grabbed team members 3 times before we killed the pack. This never happened before in 105 or 106.

I was able to permafreeze him (single target or with zoltan kulle) in 105 and 106.

It grabbed me the first time, so I adjusted my position to stay kinda away from him but still within freezing range and shocking aspect still gets him. Then he started to grab barbs from time to time.
I haven't tried to play with DH or ranged attacker only teammates, probably will test tonight.

Anyway, to carry uber mp10, just ask the person who wants to be carried to stand next to him then SB will get busy fondling his victom, and problem solved.
Edited by Neuron#1807 on 2/14/2013 9:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
To the Tekkzero question

Low 50's I think.
Reply Quote
coldsnap, evo, pinpoint and they still get away... defiinitely harder to freeze them...
Reply Quote
02/14/2013 08:10 AMPosted by TekkZero
LOL. It's pretty funny you did that. SteelPhantom and I were joking about that very thing last night (ie using the weakest person in the party as Seige-bait). :lol

LOL.......

"Break"
"Seriously"

Sorry took me abit to see that SB was playing with you....:)
Reply Quote
@Gcanum: Actually, that was me not TekkZero. As a melee character, it is now a frustrating experience playing with CM/WW wizard with Siegebreaker. I imagine it is even more frustrating for CM/WW since you got to wind down to let the unlucky player down. In group games, monks and Barbarians are invariably picked up, since the closest character appears to be picked up first. It almost seems easier to just split Kulle and Siegebreakerapart and just let the CM/WW locked Kulle down and have the melee characters whipping on Siegebreaker... almost. ;-)
Reply Quote
@Gcanum: LOL, that was "my" multiboxed account... err I mean twin brother. Hehehehe poor barbs being picked up. But you know my brother was being pretty considerate though. Since you know the poor Seigebreaker is just so desperate now for friends, its now resorting to picking up anyone. I mean just think of the general hygeine of barbs... man that seigebreaker has low standards. :p

EDIT: Sorry tekkazerox couldn't resist... ;)
Edited by TekkZero#1963 on 2/14/2013 12:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
@TekkZero: You know there are days I just want to strangle you. My only solace is that I would be depriving Siegebreaker of the same thing. ;-)
Reply Quote
View profile
so ive decided to pick up several cheap vit, ar shields for carries to use, i fully plan to use the carry as bait for seigebreaker so i dont have to break my wind up
Reply Quote
I suggest getting cheap Stormshields with Vitality since the reduction to melee and elites will definitely shine with Siegebreaker. Also the shiny shield will definitely be much easier to see with your twisters on the beast.
Reply Quote
Assuming it is a bug.....is it really a bad thing? So it makes u all a little less godly....I thought most people would enjoy the challenge.
Reply Quote
View profile
whether its a bug or intentional its an annoyance imo
losing someones dps or party buffs
ie hota barb or monk 48% conviction bonus is annoying

the only time i died to him was when testing different setups
Edited by SteelPhantom#1820 on 2/14/2013 2:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
I think the increase in difficulty is also a good thing...not like i can take em at anythign above mp3 anyway but yeah.

it looks like 3.6as with 70cc will be the new aim for tac speck adn future proofing...god thats alot of perfect rolled items.
Reply Quote
they prob tuned up everything by just a tiny bit i mean on average everyones gear has gotten better we felt the same kind of thing right after other content patches in other content patches
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]