Diablo® III

Sudden Siegebreaker Uber issue

I've been kinda having a similar issue with Zoltan on MP5 single player. He will tele into position and 1 hit me at a very specific amount of HP. I could have full life and everything, wasn't able to 1 hit me before. Sent a ticket and they just said it is one of his moves...
Reply Quote
@Ryoka: Actually, I don't really mind it. Like SteelPhantom it's more of an annoyance, since now invariably someone in my group will get grabbed. The best we've been doing is to rig it so that Seige picks up the team member with the weakest DPS output (and is not the group's CM/WW wizard).
@Jahupa: Are you hitting the enrage timer for Kulle? If he enrages, that's a 1-hit kill.
Reply Quote
just a question if a barb and a monk has same paper dps I assume you tell barb to get picked up because ive heard monks have the highest damage modifier like 8x paper dps second is wd
Reply Quote
@baggins: It depends on the barb, but my understanding is that HoTa Barbs deal some ridiculous damage (9-12x+ multipler). Personally, I have yet to see a monk deal more damage than a HoTa barb in a group because barbs also benefit greatly from Mantra of Conviction too. I am though ignorant of monk's current DPS multiplier in 1.0.7. We have some new monk skill buffs that improve some spirit-spending skills (eg Wave of Light is pretty darn beefy now), yet also the snapshot exploit was nerfed to hell. So I dunno...
Edited by TekkZero#1963 on 2/14/2013 7:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
yup i am at 3.1aps unbuffed 3.3 with stretch time and siege breaker when locked up never breaks.
BUT..... today broke it 5 times on 2 different runs blizz definitely changed it. Its basicaly like an unannounced Nerf to wizards again lol.
Reply Quote
It's all in your mind.
Go buy more gold in RMAH and upgrade your gears.

Make blizzard happy so they give us more leg drops and higher chance to craft OP items.
Reply Quote
Didnt they add more diminishing returns to the freeze stuff on ubers? or maybe its the proc on crit mass thats not making u get those constant freeze as much
Reply Quote
@TekkZero No it's kinda weird hasn't happened in multi but it would be an exact number on his health no enrage kinda seems like a bug or something. It happened a couple of times in a row so I stopped fighting them while solo.
Reply Quote
I just had a recent issue during an MP10 uber carry. I've never had an issue locking down Siege + ZK, but siege kept constantly snagging me up and just crushing me. The nonstop grabs and him holding me to ZK falling ceiling skills were causing a world of issues for my run.

I've done tons of MP10 carries before the new patch, 3.01APS, 1000 LOH, 53% crit, and never had any issues. Was a smooth sailing run every time and never had deaths. Skeleton King/Maghda and Rak/Ghom were still just as easy, but Siege/ZK caused tons of problems.I hope they fix the grab bug because it's really messing me up.
Reply Quote
View profile
Please mark sticky/comment in bug section here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7924332722#1

Bigger chance of Blizz looking at it.
Reply Quote
View profile
Please mark sticky/comment in bug section here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7924332722#1

Bigger chance of Blizz looking at it.

im thinking it was intentional, in theory my way around it

is to give carry a shield with vit, ar and have him stand in front of seige
carry will be eventually picked up and u can just non-stop dps

so what if the ubers have a lil more hp, at least ull be able to stay wound up and continue dpsing
Reply Quote
HAHAHA wizards got ninja nerfed. GG Blizzard. G Fin G
Reply Quote
View profile
02/15/2013 09:34 AMPosted by bwest86
HAHAHA wizards got ninja nerfed. GG Blizzard. G Fin G

nice to see u keepin it classy kid
Reply Quote
It's all in your mind.
Go buy more gold in RMAH and upgrade your gears.

Make blizzard happy so they give us more leg drops and higher chance to craft OP items.

I read this 10 times and still can't tell if it's sarcasm.
Reply Quote
Happened to me last night too. Not really a big deal, cause neither my barb friend or myself died from siege's stunt. When he picked me up, I was still casting WW/EB/FN, so my life never dropped at all, and when he dropped me I just kept casting as if nothing happened.

Was sorta hilarious that he just stood there holding onto the barb, while I sat there and killed him.
Reply Quote
Yeh, and I hear Blizzard keeps E.T locked up in the basement and Jay Wilson is the Lindbergh baby!

Seriously though, I never get tired of how much CM wizards cry when they die. Sorry the RNG doesn't like you as much today as it did yesterday. Better luck next time?

I've been kinda having a similar issue with Zoltan on MP5 single player. He will tele into position and 1 hit me at a very specific amount of HP. I could have full life and everything, wasn't able to 1 hit me before. Sent a ticket and they just said it is one of his moves...

This is Zolten Kulle's enrage. You simply aren't killing him fast enough. Can't remember if it's a 10 minute timer or a 15 minute one.
Reply Quote
The interesting thing is, once SB picks somebody up, the freeze works, since the person being held takes no damage, just like it was in 1.0.6 when SB was properly frozen.
Reply Quote
02/16/2013 06:11 AMPosted by Whisper
The interesting thing is, once SB picks somebody up, the freeze works, since the person being held takes no damage, just like it was in 1.0.6 when SB was properly frozen.
Yep, that's how my group does it now. :)
Reply Quote
Hope it will go back like it was in 1.0.6 .....
Reply Quote
So After some extensive testing on ubers mp10, key runs mp10 and just general play i have determined that either im mentally retarded (possible but unlikely atm) that Nado's are not criting nearly as much if at all compared to 1.06 i turn off all numbers but crit only cast my Nado's (making sure not to spam wand shots) and even in large groups i see not a single crit runing at 45% cc and 2.73 aps (wicked wind ofc). I've notice that shocking aspect isn't poping off although im inclined to believe this is due to WW not criting. The issue on ubers may not be as much the bosses as without ww criting you can't perma freeze, i wanted to see if anyone else is experincing the same thing and if i can get more wizards (preferable similar crit or 50% plus) to test this with me.

Edit- Forgot to mention im also getting no APOC from just ww (thus how i know its not critting just as a secondary method to proving its just not criting)

Edit-Currently using explosive and meteor to generate apoc and only used ww for LOH(which i've also seen an EXTREAME decline on how much LoH i get back from it)
Edited by JewBarb#1471 on 2/16/2013 11:57 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]