Diablo® III

Diablo3 is not a failure.

(Locked)

Still waiting on anyone who is defending the game in this thread to counter argue this

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9989/infographiclarge.png

- side note, I will say to those who just type "PoE" to stop, we all know that game is trash, you're doing nothing to make a case about the issues with this game . . .not to mention if it's that good why would you bother posting here? Aren't you too busy being engrossed in PoE amazing combat and gameplay?

Oh, that's right, your not, cause they suck, thus you come here to get your jollies by hating. Although I loathe them, explain to me how that's not more pathetic then a diehard D3 fanboy.

The same can be said about anyone playing D3 and posting here, if its so good why are they not playing it???? ...
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7864756409
This is why ppl bought Diablo 3.
Game over.

why this is the automatic go-to answer to everything on the forums is really confusing if you think about it...i bought d3 because i got it for free from the AP. i got sick of wow and started playing this. i've had alot of fun so far with a 15 paragon barb 4p dh and 15p wizard.

so no, people didnt but d2 because of d3, you are wrong.
Still waiting on anyone who is defending the game in this thread to counter argue this

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9989/infographiclarge.png

- side note, I will say to those who just type "PoE" to stop, we all know that game is trash, you're doing nothing to make a case about the issues with this game . . .not to mention if it's that good why would you bother posting here? Aren't you too busy being engrossed in PoE amazing combat and gameplay?

Oh, that's right, your not, cause they suck, thus you come here to get your jollies by hating. Although I loathe them, explain to me how that's not more pathetic then a diehard D3 fanboy.

The same can be said about anyone playing D3 and posting here, if its so good why are they not playing it???? ...

. . .r u serious???? People can't post on the forums of the game they are playing???

were you dropped on your head repeatedly as a child or, idk, in the last 24 hours?

nice job avoiding a reasoned response to the initial post, troll
. . .r u serious???? People can't post on the forums of the game they are playing???

were you dropped on your head repeatedly as a child or, idk, in the last 24 hours?

nice job avoiding a reasoned response to the initial post, troll

once again, if its so good why are they posting and not playing?,
way to miss the point

amazing game play?

just look at the titles on the front page, of general discussion, it's all negative. how crafting failed
diablo 3 supposed to be a sequel or stand alone?
the over buffed poison?
1.0.8 bring back elemental damage? seriously?
synergies: skill points?
where was your head dropped?
I said nothing about not being allowed to post on a forum about a game they're playing idiot.

the ones with most pages and views aren't exactly praise, so what is this about good amazing gameplay then in regards to D3?, the title of this is Diablo 3 is not a failure, but there's many signs just on page 1 of General Discussion or at least there's many that think it is.
Edited by KradisZ#1651 on 2/17/2013 9:51 PM PST
your level of moron is flabbergasting

let me break this down for you

people play a game, and in between playing they sometimes come to discuss it on these things called forums

just because they don't exclusively only play the game is NOT a measurement of the quality of said game

i played a lot of Elder Scrolls 4 (Oblivion) and 5 (Skyrim) and spent a fair amount of time discussing those games on internet forums . . does that mean those games were not good because I didn't ONLY play those games and never discuss them?

you have 2 lv 60 characters using BLUE items, and if you try and say "I don't use the AH I only use what I pick up" you are so fail it is baffling

please, go away, you are a joke

edit -"amazing game play" ??? when the hell did I say that in relation to THIS game??? how far up your rectum did you reach to pull that out?
Edited by HODOR#1781 on 2/17/2013 10:02 PM PST
people play a game, and in between playing they sometimes come to talk discuss it on these things called forums

GEE then your stupidity of your own statements exceed your capacity to comprehend anything you typed at all, holy moly the only joke here is you then.

You're the one who brought up the point of if a game amazing gameplay is so good why are they here posting instead of playing it then. wow.

SO stupid.
Edited by KradisZ#1651 on 2/17/2013 10:05 PM PST
02/17/2013 09:44 PMPosted by KradisZ
I said nothing about not being allowed to post on a forum about a game they're playing idiot

02/17/2013 09:03 PMPosted by KradisZ

I'm done, you are a freak, goodbye
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]