Diablo® III

Fastest Low Mp(0-4) Farming Class?

Got all classes 60 gonna switch to the one thats fastest for low mps. Will have about 300m to gear it with.

WW barb? Archon wiz? DH? AA Witch Doctor?

Whats everyone thinking? Im guessing the majority will say barb.
Reply Quote
1-Tempest rush monk
2-WD
3-WW Barb
Reply Quote
mp0-1
1. TR monk
2. Barb
3. Archon wiz

mp2-4
1. Barb
2. Archon wiz
3. DH
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
I'm a TR monk farming mostly MP3. At paragon 90, just running keeps 2 in under 3 minutes gives me about half an XP block... :)
Reply Quote
Monk or DH. Idk why you people think barbs WD or wizard can even compete.
Reply Quote
monk
Edited by Angelus#2296 on 2/17/2013 6:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
i do all my farming with a WW Barb, havent been able to properly gear my monk and WD :(
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 06:44 PMPosted by okComputer
Monk or DH. Idk why you people think barbs WD or wizard can even compete

This.
Reply Quote
can you guys post a monk and DH farm build, with min stats... thanx :D
Reply Quote
roll a barb
Reply Quote
mp0-1
1. TR monk
2. Barb
3. Archon wiz

mp2-4
1. Barb
2. Archon wiz
3. DH

archon wiz lmfao get out of here
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 06:44 PMPosted by okComputer
Monk or DH. Idk why you people think barbs WD or wizard can even compete.

a perma berserker with leap is incredibly fast

wd with stalker, jaunt and angry chicken, and pestilence is very fast as well
Edited by danitefox#1989 on 2/17/2013 7:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7199912895
Edited by steakncheese#1608 on 2/17/2013 7:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
thanx steakncheese :D
Reply Quote
Fastest I have tried is WD. but I have heard that TR monks cant be beat for low mp speed. Barb moves a little faster than my WD but doesn't kill all monsters as thoroughly. Wd leaves almost none alive without having to slow down and most elites melt in a few seconds if you dump bears on them. Thing I like about the WD is the more monsters there are the faster you get. Any class can be fast on low MP though, I dont think it makes too much difference what class you play as long as you can melt them fast.
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 07:13 PMPosted by phoenixskank
It's definitely TR monk or DH for low MPs. Archon wiz is very fast too but hard to keep up Archon on many of the less densely populated maps so you're limited on places to run. Rend barb can be pretty sick too but I think that's more high dollar and mid MP range.

I run MP1 and I never have archon off unless it is to refresh my armor, sparkflint, and magic weapon.

Or, if I very poorly time my attacks on an RD pack and destroy myself, but that doesn't happen that often.

Just need to farm the right places. Running an entire act is inefficient for any type of farming.
Reply Quote
Played all classes and made a farming build out of all except wd, never wanted to roll one since i dont know what they are doing half the time lmao.

TR monks at 59% MS are the fastest I have tried. With the new buff its even faster. Heck i would just run through everything and if there is a big mob or elite i just drop a big bell on their heads then off to the next mob.

DH is most likely the same speed but i did have 50 Disc so it was perma vault the whole way, 100m xp per hour on mp0. I didnt try higher mp but im sure i could of with 160k dps unbuffed.

Barbs are not that fast except on higher mp since its easier to keep up wotb and gain fury.

Played with my WD friend and he couldnt keep up with my DH perma vault but he was close behind.

Wiz, lmao archon seems slow as hell. Even if you can keep it up can you really keep up with 59%MS the whole time.
Edited by Foxx#1886 on 2/17/2013 11:59 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]