Diablo® III

What Gift Would You Give Your Favorite Hero?

A 1400 dps 1os cd weapon.

I hardly ever found 1k dps weapons... I always have to trade a whole lot to get the currency to afford stuff around there... but 1200 dps 1h isn't all that sexy ^.^
and I also removed the game sooooo not gonna happen.

sticking around to see how people like the chapel and whatnot.

F that game... UNINSTALLED
I'll just play the forums.
Reply Quote
I would give them a whole lot of vanishing dye.

:D
Reply Quote
I would give them an honest answer to 900 of the questions that plague the forums, instead of this inane drivel.

Blizzard, this is beyond a joke
Reply Quote
My wife is a demon hunter so I'd probably give her a top of the line Manticore + Dead Man's Legacy... Or maybe since she started playing a barb I'd get her a better set of Immortal kings... hard to say...
Reply Quote
eth cracked sash.

old timers know what i'm talking about
Reply Quote
Lol @ page 2 deletion
Reply Quote
I'd give my wizzy an Invisibility Cloak.
Reply Quote
I'd give my hero the chance to kill Adria before she murders Leah.

I'd also give Tyrael Imperious's immortality and wings.
Reply Quote
A nice set of gear with lots of vitality & crit, dyed completely with lovely dye. To show them how critically vital my love is!

Ok that was lame, I admit it.
Reply Quote
A Hacked version of diablo 3 which allows you to use Diablo 2 characters in the game with the same items found in diablo 2 and the same skills in diablo 2 and the same story line as diablo 2, So I guess I'd give her diablo 2 with better graphics and automatic gold pick up.
Reply Quote
diablo 2
Reply Quote
A 1300+ Calamity with 280+ dex and base 2.5 APS and OS (which can't exist currently)

I think this is the type of bow Cupid uses nowadays as traditional 2h bows are too slow for use with the billions of people alive in this world.
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 09:14 PMPosted by Imposter
I would give my monk a mempo of twilight with 6% crit chance and the highest stats in every other affix that would benedfit him

this but for dh
Reply Quote
I will give some break on my hero and go out with my girlfriend
Reply Quote
I would give a max discipline Blade of Prophecy to my beloved DH.

( http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/blade-of-prophecy )

I like this but you know some of us dream of the day DH's get to use more than just a single handed sword.

For a few minutes I thought I had missed something in the latest patch notes and I ended up being very excited.

Then the truth smacked me in the face. Oh well it wouldn't be valentine's day if I didn't cry at least once...

That being said I would give my DH two Fleshrakes. ( http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/fleshrake )
Edited by Starfire#1632 on 2/14/2013 8:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
I would give my Barbarian an Enigma.

I would give my female Demon Hunter the D.....ead Man's Legacy Legendary Quiver...
Reply Quote
I've got a Mind CRUSH on you!

That's all I got. Nobody will get it though.
Reply Quote
vanishing dye for my DH's undies
Reply Quote
Perhaps the option to play solo? A private game option, so even the people on your friends list may not join. Better yet, how about an identify ALL button? List goes on. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]