Diablo® III

Slain by Demon Mine.

Just when you think you've seen it all...
Reply Quote
I was killed by the catapult shots in the stone front before. Also have been killed by the plants (Moon Flowers) in the Oasis. Wall of Flame has taken my poor characters life several times. Have been killed by non-elite Fallen. Lost a Level 10 HC DH to the Act 1 Keywarden.
Reply Quote
Haven't seen falling tree pk since 1.02 so ..... wtf
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 12:15 PMPosted by dawgiestyle
Haven't seen falling tree pk since 1.02 so ..... wtf

Oh man, I have been killed by those damn things pre 1.0.3. Those trees were brutal.
Reply Quote
It's all part of Blizzard's anti-powerleveling policy. I see nothing wrong with that
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 12:21 PMPosted by CrystalisX
It's all part of Blizzard's anti-powerleveling policy. I see nothing wrong with that

I don't think anyone is complaining. Just chatting about absurd things that have killed us.
Reply Quote
Still can be an event crossing the Walls of Fires and if the party demands to revive any casualties.
Reply Quote
I got killed by the firewall even though I was 10+ yards away from it. Lag can screw with you like that.
Reply Quote
I've had a few myself that were highly questionable. When you figure out you're on fire and start running sometimes it's too late, even though you have a half bar of life.
Nobody said it was going to be fair :D
Edited by Rich86412#1607 on 2/17/2013 8:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
the best i've seen was 2 of us died simultaneously to wall of fire. the next guy came to save us, got killed instead. the 4th guy saved us, succeeded but the guy he saved died immediately.

that damn firewall had FOUR kills and was nearly a party wipe.
Reply Quote
act 1 trees and act 2 seeds were quite brutal in old inferno
i think static and predictable hard hitting environment traps would be good to have quite often
pretty much like keep depths fires
Reply Quote
i find it funny how the "walls of fire" in act 3 are INSANELY OP. and yet the "chopping blades" in leoric's torture chambers deal like 6 damage.

i always thought those things should do more damage...
Reply Quote
I remember the first time I saw those chopping blades I assumed they were instagib, I was about Paragon 8 before I got hit by one and I cringed expecting to respawn and it did the above mentioned 6 damage. I felt so stupid wasting all the time beforehand trying to time them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]