Are there not enough things that get directly nerfed in favor of glass cannon crybabies?
LETS COUNT THEM UP!
1. In 1.0.3 damage in Act 2 was reduced by 66%. Basically you receive 1 damage for every 3.
2. In 1.0.3 damage in Act 3 and 4 were reduced by 80%. Basically you recieve 1 damage for every 5.
3. Soul Ripper and Herald of Pestilence damage cut in half on top of current damage nerfs.
4. Colossal Golgor damage cut by 75% on top of the current damage nerfs.
5. Half of the enemies that ran away are now scripted to walk into you.
6. Enrage timers on all elites have been removed.
7. Elites no longer self-heal when they aren't in combat.
8. Repairing your gear no longer costs plenty to do.
9. Invulnerable Minions was deemed far too difficult for a glass cannon and thus got removed.
10. Shielding was deemed far too difficult for a glass cannon and got nerfed into the ground. The first nerf was to duration and cooldown. The second nerf was that it could only be up on one monster at a time.
11. Molten damage was reduced. Plagued damage raised to the damage that the nerfed molten is doing.
12. Reflect damage has been deemed far too difficult for a glass cannon and has been the glass cannon's bane since the start. This ability is no longer passive and is removed. It's replaced with an activated effect like how shielding works. Even this will probably be nerfed further...
13. Illusionist has been deemed too powerful on Act 3's keywarden by the glass cannon masses that don't want their farming runs slowed down or made tougher and has been removed.
14. Arcane has been nerfed and no longer stacks in several different areas as the ability is designed to be "more spaced out" now.
15. Nightmarish has been deemed too powerful and got nerfed. You can no longer get chain feared and will have immunity for a specific amount of time to recasts. Duration also lowered.
16. Demonic Tremors spawned with 1 additional affix to elites and rare packs to make up for its' immobility. This was another mechanic that made rerunning act 3 less efficient and had to be nerfed and removed at all costs.
17. In 1.0.3 in addition to all the damage nerfs, ALL normal melee attacks of all monsters had been additionally cut in half...stacking on top of the previous damage nerfs.
18. Mortar has been redesigned to "increase the minimum range of its' deadzone". Also there is a graphic on the ground that shows where mortar shots will land.
19. Jailer has been nerfed to the same extent that nightmarish has been in the way it was redesigned.
20. Diablo's Shadow Clones had their damage reduced significantly.
And those are just ones I can think of off the top of my head.
From the website...
Monsters with the waller affix create walls that can trap you or block your path to the monster summoning them. Summoned walls will vanish after a few seconds – if you can afford to wait.
Walls are supposed to trap you and block paths to the monster summoning them. This is basically like crying about extra health because it takes longer to kill them. But you guys don't cry about extra health because DPS isn't hard...