Diablo® III

The over buffed poison.

The buffed that was done to the plauge enemies needs to be fixed. It was buffed was too much and almost every set of Elite's is now a plauge set. This needs to be fixed asap. I'm sure there are other people who are thinking the same thing.
Reply Quote
Pro tip: don't stand in the green pools.
Reply Quote
Ya it is now crazy. I think they buffed it way too much. It is like how lava used to be. It just isn't fun IMHO.
Reply Quote
^

Plus, you barely have any AR. Poison damage is fine.
Reply Quote
You want ridiculous. Try standing on those fire grates in the breached keep in act 3. They virtually one shot you.
Reply Quote
If the poison damage is fine, then why can i stand in 1-2 desicration stacks on m7 and do just fine. When comes to the plauge, I can do the same thing. Please explain that.
Reply Quote
I don't think it is the damage being overbuffed, but could be a bug. I wasn't fast enough to take a screenshot the two times I saw 10k damage from the plague pool, and I have 900+ AR with 6k armor on my wiz. So if my eyes aren't trolling me, I think 10k damage from that isn't intended.
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 09:19 AMPosted by BunnyMan
If the poison damage is fine, then why can i stand in 1-2 desicration stacks on m7 and do just fine. When comes to the plauge, I can do the same thing. Please explain that.

Get more dmg, and lifesteal if you want. But you will be fine with 3% unless you encounter a really bad pack.

Anyway, key point, get more dmg. Your bracers, gloves and ammy can easily be upgraded for very little.
Edited by joshi#2277 on 2/17/2013 9:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
It doesnt need to be buffed because my life steal and loh negates the desicration, but plauge is just overpowering. The desicration should do about the same damage (or more) as the poison and that isn't the case.
Reply Quote
stop.. please stop... just skip the elites with plague if you find them too tough.
Reply Quote
oh my gawd, if you fail at farming that MP, then reconsider your position and get more damage to improve your lifesteal. If it is nearly impossible for you to improve on dmg, then you start looking into more lifesteal and improving on defensive stats.

Upgrading damage for you is so easy it nearly hurts.
Reply Quote
I suppose u are intitled to ur opinion, but the plauge is the only set of elite's that are able to kill me in mp7. I do just fine there. It's just the poison damage that is overpowering.
Reply Quote
Plagued actually got nerfed in some ways also. They don't spam as many pools as before. I was worried about this before the patch, but I guess they accounted for that. Pre 1.07, elites could fill the entire screen with green within seconds, not so much anymore.
Reply Quote
I suppose the old adage of "Don't stand in the fire" doesn't apply to poison pools.

Suffice to say: Don't stand in the AOE ground effects or you'll have a bad day.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]