Diablo® III

The over buffed poison.

Here is the list of problems with poison pool:
1. Unlike desecrate, it lasts a long time
2. Unlike desecrate, it has a much bigger are of effect
3. Unlike desecrate, you can't tell how many you are standing on
4. Unlike desecrate, minions from a yellow pack can have this ability. It is especially bad if it is a hoard. Because it sits on the ground for a very long time, many will stack and you have no idea how many you are standing on

The problem is you're crying and moaning about something that shouldn't be changed, move on.
Reply Quote
I agree with the poison damage. At least the poison that's caused by the mobs in Act 3 that stick their tentacles in the ground. Wayyy too much damage especially since it seems like all the poison pools stack.
Reply Quote
Here is the list of problems with poison pool:
1. Unlike desecrate, it lasts a long time
2. Unlike desecrate, it has a much bigger area of effect
3. Unlike desecrate, you can't tell how many you are standing on
4. Unlike desecrate, minions from a yellow pack can have this ability. It is especially bad if it is a hoard. Because it sits on the ground for a very long time, many will stack and you have no idea how many you are standing on

The problem is you're crying and moaning about something that shouldn't be changed, move on.

Yes, I'm crying because I feel bad for people (like yourself who has !@#$ty dps) that has to deal with it. I personally don't have a problem with this change. Elites mobs for me? Give it 15 sec in mp10. It will die. Elites mobs for you? give it 10 minutes? There's a difference!
Edited by Deathbender#1482 on 3/13/2013 7:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
ahahah plague is a very easy affix to deal with.. wtf are you guys complete retards or noobs?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]