Diablo® III

The over buffed poison.

02/17/2013 10:53 AMPosted by BunnyMan

i beleived the army forged men to overcome anything and get the job done, no matter what
i guess i was wrong

I wasn't in the Army. I was in the Marine Corps. and it is 10times harder, unless you are in the Special Forces. If you never served then you have no right to judge. Just live in your box you call life and let people who have served or are serving pay the price for your free speech. I am only 35 and I have already had both of my shoulder scoped from torn laberums and rotator-cuffs. I also just had a metal rod, a spacing cage, 2 plastic screws, and 2 fused disks in my back done. Most people will never understand what it is like to serve their country, unless they have done it. Not everything is overcomeable. People will never know unless they are put into a disabled vets. shoes.

Lol, here comes the "everyone thinks I'm wrong and/or stupid, time to play the I-was-in-the-Marines card"!

I didn't know Marines cried so hard over trivial things.
Reply Quote
Is the plague damage higher with higher MP levels?
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 10:53 AMPosted by BunnyMan

i beleived the army forged men to overcome anything and get the job done, no matter what
i guess i was wrong

I wasn't in the Army. I was in the Marine Corps. and it is 10times harder, unless you are in the Special Forces. If you never served then you have no right to judge. Just live in your box you call life and let people who have served or are serving pay the price for your free speech. I am only 35 and I have already had both of my shoulder scoped from torn laberums and rotator-cuffs. I also just had a metal rod, a spacing cage, 2 plastic screws, and 2 fused disks in my back done. Most people will never understand what it is like to serve their country, unless they have done it. Not everything is overcomeable. People will never know unless they are put into a disabled vets. shoes.

I did nine years in the Navy and five were at sea on an amphibious ship that housed 2000 marines. Speaking from my experience all the marines did during the transit periods from the US to the Middle East was stand in line for chow, the ships store, watch movies, play video games and work out. What they did when they go to the destination point I am unsure of.

Sorry what happened to you.
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 10:56 AMPosted by mikeab7925
The buffed that was done to the plauge enemies needs to be fixed. It was buffed was too much and almost every set of Elite's is now a plauge set. This needs to be fixed asap. I'm sure there are other people who are thinking the same thing.

your thread alone states a 25 - 3 advantage to 'your wrong'. give up OP.

I am not expecting a change in the buff on the poison enemies, I was just stating my opinon. Blizzard is going to do what they want regardless of what any of the forms say. They are just about getting the money out of the consumer now. They could really care less what we think as long as the get paid. I wish Daiblo would have never soldout to Activison. They are such a crap company the screwup everything they touch. Again, that is just my opinion from what I have seen them do with most of the games they have worked on.
Reply Quote
....really!!! the green stuff does hurt but like a dude said earlier dont stand in it...how easy do you want them to nerf the game...mebe give us an awesome Chuck Norriss button that sez "I win"....stop acting like pu@#ies and L2P...when no challenges and obstacles remain wtf is the point anymore..
Reply Quote
....really!!! the green stuff does hurt but like a dude said earlier dont stand in it...how easy do you want them to nerf the game...mebe give us an awesome Chuck Norriss button that sez "I win"....stop acting like pu@#ies and L2P...when no challenges and obstacles remain wtf is the point anymore..
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 11:28 AMPosted by geomadden

Oh here we go again, another internet tough guy. I have never complained before about any of the e's damage. And I think some of their other skills should be buffed, but the poison damage was buffed too much (im my opinion). Really you are going to name call. Grow up and stop acting like a child. I am entitled to my complaints because I paid for the game just like everyone else did. So piss off.
Reply Quote
View profile
02/17/2013 09:16 AMPosted by mikeab7925
actually the other affixes need buffed to match plagued. if it hurts too much back down on mp levels. inferno is supposed to be hard.
Reply Quote
View profile
02/17/2013 11:36 AMPosted by BunnyMan

Oh here we go again, another internet tough guy. I have never complained before about any of the e's damage. And I think some of their other skills should be buffed, but the poison damage was buffed too much (im my opinion). Really you are going to name call. Grow up and stop acting like a child. I am entitled to my complaints because I paid for the game just like everyone else did. So piss off.

Of course you are entitled to your complaints however, given that, people are entitled to disagree with you. You, especially for a monk, do not have nearly enough AR. Perhaps get more, re-evaluate and then come back to cry on the forum.
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 11:38 AMPosted by Thefarside79
actually the other affixes need buffed to match plagued. if it hurts too much back down on mp levels. inferno is supposed to be hard.

Like I stated before. The posion damage is the only one that kills me. I can stand in the fire chains, molten, and desicration allday without a problem.
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 09:28 AMPosted by BunnyMan
It doesnt need to be buffed because my life steal and loh negates the desicration, but plauge is just overpowering. The desicration should do about the same damage (or more) as the poison and that isn't the case.

02/17/2013 09:28 AMPosted by BunnyMan
It doesnt need to be buffed because my life steal and loh negates the desicration, but plauge is just overpowering. The desicration should do about the same damage (or more) as the poison and that isn't the case.

02/17/2013 09:32 AMPosted by BunnyMan
I suppose u are intitled to ur opinion, but the plauge is the only set of elite's that are able to kill me in mp7. I do just fine there. It's just the poison damage that is overpowering.

Why are these posts reported?
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 11:41 AMPosted by Wotan

I suppose u are intitled to ur opinion, but the plauge is the only set of elite's that are able to kill me in mp7. I do just fine there. It's just the poison damage that is overpowering.

Why are these posts reported?

Didn't know they were and I don't know. Don't really care if they report them, maybe they are taking a poll on complaints somehow. I couldn't tell you.
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 11:41 AMPosted by BunnyMan

Like I stated before. The posion damage is the only one that kills me. I can stand in the fire chains, molten, and desicration allday without a problem.

This is definitely the problem then, they need to buff the weaker ones.
Reply Quote

But i have 5.90 life steal and life on hit also. That helps me alot. I think they just overbuffed the posion and nerfed the others too much. They needed some but not as much as they did to them.
Reply Quote

Well then lets buff those other affixes, I'm fairly certain that you are not suppose to STAND in those affixes.

Blizzard added visuals to RD mobs so players wouldn't suicide on them, should they do something similar to help you out... so you can tell you are taken damage from plagued?
Edited by Shango#1124 on 2/17/2013 12:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 09:10 AMPosted by BunnyMan
The buffed that was done to the plauge enemies needs to be fixed. It was buffed was too much and almost every set of Elite's is now a plauge set. This needs to be fixed asap. I'm sure there are other people who are thinking the same thing.

The fail is strong with this one

02/17/2013 09:15 AMPosted by Daaammmnn
0/10

Exactly
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 09:16 AMPosted by mikeab7925

+1
Reply Quote

You have to also look at my toon's stats and equipment. That is why i can do that. It is really hard for me to find an upgrade except for a one of thing I could upgrade like my gloves, any other upgrade would cost me way too much gold, that I don't have.
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 11:57 AMPosted by HODOR

The fail is strong with this one

0/10

Exactly

I'm happy for you. I see ur just trying to start an argument like the other morons that have made unneeded comments.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]