Diablo® III

AH Error 31048; Take AH offline, Blizz

I have been unable to buy or sell items for the past 3 days. I know many others who also cannot do so. At the same time, plenty of people can use the AH. This is totally unfair. It is unfair for Blizzard to allow some players access to the AH, and to allow them to participate in the economy, while others cannot.

Blizzard, take the AH offline until you fix the problem.

Please support this thread and help this problem gain attention.
Reply Quote
Although I didn't find any solutions on the forums when I had this issue, what helped me was clearing out my completed auctions, canceling an auction of mine, and sending that item to my stash. After that I was able to AH again. Hope this helps!
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 04:43 PMPosted by jechtshot3
Although I didn't find any solutions on the forums when I had this issue, what helped me was clearing out my completed auctions, canceling an auction of mine, and sending that item to my stash. After that I was able to AH again. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the suggestions. However, this didn't work for me. I cleared out all my completed auctions, and I have no auctions running.
Reply Quote
You can also uninstall game.

Seriously though, I think you are going to have to wait it out. That was what I did. It didnt take as long as 3 days though, 2 days yes, not 3 though.
Reply Quote
Havent been able to buy or sell anything since the patch. Emptied old auctions, didnt help. :(
Reply Quote
same here.
Reply Quote
View profile
I would say that before they take the AH offline they need to find out what the problem that is causing his error. They need to know the cause of the error that is not allowing you and others to use the AH. Then when they know what the cause is, then they can come up with a solution.
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 08:52 PMPosted by ShadowAegis
I would say that before they take the AH offline they need to find out what the problem that is causing his error. They need to know the cause of the error that is not allowing you and others to use the AH. Then when they know what the cause is, then they can come up with a solution.

My point is that they should disable the AH for all players while they debug and fix the problem. I'm saying that it's fundamentally unfair for some players to have access to the AH while others don't.
Reply Quote
Bump. Still an issue for me..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]