Diablo® III

Broken Profile Link

for some reason it wont let me view my diablo 3 character profile, says my name cannot be found in that realm or something like that, anyone else having the same problem?
Reply Quote
View profile
umm i have seen this issue before on others.. i think you need to send a ticket, it has never happened to me though. so i am not positive
Reply Quote
Same thing has happened to me.

It is really annoying to say the least.
Reply Quote
same here too. was trying to check things out. but looks like we r gonna have to go back to the paper doll
Reply Quote
it's been happening a lot since the patch. mine wasn't working a couple of days ago either.

there are a lot of threads about it.
Reply Quote
Had you looked at a different profile on a different server before going to view yours? If the other one was on eu server and yours is US, then yours wouldn't show up there.
Just a suggestion.
Reply Quote
It's happening a lot. Mine disappeared today and it's still gone. I doubt if the world is going to end because of it.
Reply Quote
Mine doesn't work either.
Reply Quote
same here mine disappeared as well.
Reply Quote
mine as well gone.
Reply Quote
any word from developments?
Reply Quote
Also disappeared.
Reply Quote
hmmmm, well i would really like to know whats up
Reply Quote
21 Undead Priest
None of the profiles are available to me. I understand someone from Blizzard named Osundir was working on this. This was on 14 Jan. This is my alternate realm, normally I play Shu' halo. Very frustrating and seems the best guy for the repair may not be Osundir.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]