Diablo® III

D3 collector's edition is great!

I really enjoyed the game that's loaded on that soulstone USB. However the minigame that came along in DVD format, not as much fun.
Reply Quote
You're right, it is great. Cool little statue on my desk at work next to the art book that I look at every other day. Great sound track, great behind the scenes DVD. The Wings and Dye in game are a nice touch. One of these days I'll change my avatar.

I heard that D2 came on the USB Drive but I've yet to bother installing it since I already had it originally, just haven't played for a while. But yes, you're right, D3 CE is great!
Reply Quote
What do you mean? I installed the main game from the usb soulstone. Have you been playing the mini game the whole time? You need to use the soulstone for the full game, the mini game came on the dvd install disc.
Reply Quote
Actually the real game is on the DVD, the Minigame on the soulstone is just a freebie give away of a 12 year old game.
Reply Quote
02/26/2013 02:41 PMPosted by HeadHunter
Actually the real game is on the DVD, the Minigame on the soulstone is just a freebie give away of a 12 year old game.

What are you talking about? I've been playing the soulstone game this whole time its a full game it even came with an expansion pack. The dvd install disc doesnt even have an expansion its just a miniture game version. Why would they put the main game on a disc when there is a soulstone inlcuded thats dumb. Of course the full game is on the soulstone thats the coolest way to deliver it.
Reply Quote
02/26/2013 02:43 PMPosted by Celbii

What are you talking about? I've been playing the soulstone game this whole time its a full game it even came with an expansion pack. The dvd install disc doesnt even have an expansion its just a miniture game version. Why would they put the main game on a disc when there is a soulstone inlcuded thats dumb. Of course the full game is on the soulstone thats the coolest way to deliver it.

Whatever, not funny
Reply Quote
i was just pointing out that everyone is playing the mini game, if they use the soulstone youll see the full game is there with an expansion so its much more content you should try it you will probably like it more.
Reply Quote
02/26/2013 02:53 PMPosted by HeadHunter
Whatever, not funny
Reply Quote
I dont get any of this. what mini game? What have I been playing the whole time?
Reply Quote
If you didnt install the soulstone u been playing the miniature game
Reply Quote
What are you talking about? Im pretty sure they are the main game if they are on the diablo skull soulstone dude, why else would they be on such a cool set up?
Reply Quote
02/26/2013 02:37 PMPosted by Celbii
I really enjoyed the game that's loaded on that soulstone USB. However the minigame that came along in DVD format, not as much fun.

+1 good sir, 10/10
Reply Quote
02/26/2013 02:58 PMPosted by Crazyrage
DIABLO 2 and LoD is on a USB drive if you buy the Collectors Edition. What's so hard for you people to figure out that he is mocking Diablo 3 and saying D2 LoD is the real game.. It's amazing any of you ever progress in life.

There is no reason for you to acting like this, many people here thought it was a legit question and was offering help to solve the confusion kindly.
Reply Quote
Glad to see someone is enjoying their purchase.
Reply Quote
02/26/2013 02:37 PMPosted by Celbii
However the minigame that came along in DVD format, not as much fun.

Haha fellow CE owners! FACEPALM!
Reply Quote
i got a CE, indeed soulstone content contained actual demons.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Isn't this a copy-pasta of a much older thread?

If so, -100/0 for lack of creative trolling.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]