Diablo® III

the importance of magic find?

Hi all. I was just wondering how important magic find is to farming? I'm trying to use a bunch and didn't know if it is most efficient
Reply Quote
For maximum, you should try to be at 300% (Combined gear and paragon levels) which is the cap. Then you get your NV stacks on top of that. Then there is whatever increase you have from playing on a higher MP.

I don't know how high you can farm at 60K DPS
Reply Quote
I find MF to be helpful. I never found anything until I increased my MF. At your current level, I wouldn't recommend farming anything above MP0, just as a matter of efficiency.

A build that really worked for me when I was at your level (January) is based on strafe. I still use variations of it when farming 0-3. Here's a link:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#WShXgV!ZXb!acZbYY
Reply Quote
Thanks for your feedback Taganov! Would you have any suggestions on gear I should try to get too? I always love to get a good discussion going, forgot I posted this :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]