Diablo® III

TSL PVP trouney (Coming soon)

Hey all TSL members,
For the last few days we (the Chapter Leaders in TSL) have been trying to schedule and organise a PVP tourney for all TSL members to participate in. As we have been making some progress in the way we will conduct this PVP tourney, we have decided that to have a prize of some gold for the crowned TSL PVP champ would be a great incentive to those whom are considering participating. Now, in order to get a gold prize we are asking that all whom are

1) A member of TSL
2) Are going to participate in the tourney,

You can donate a minimum of 60k gold (consider this an entrance fee to the tourney). Although there is a minimum of gold to donate there is of course no maximum of the gold to donate. You can donate gold to any of the Chapter Leaders that have been appointed, such as, WAZZ #6978, WATTERaso #6492, troubleshoot #6790, or Infernal #3505. We will collect and track the amount and whom donated the amount, and the winner of the whole comp will get the whole amount that was donated and be able to claim that they are the TSL PVP champ. This is a great title to have considering we have members that are well geared and have some experience in PVP. I myself don’t have much experience in PVP but I will try my best. We (the Chapter Leaders) still have to figure out a few things before this kicks off, but we feel that having a gold prize at the end is great incentive for those whom want to join. So in order for this to be of any success, we need you in TSL to donate gold to the cause. We will start collecting gold on the 23rd (tomorrow) of Feb. If you don’t donate gold you can still participate in the PVP but you will not be able to collect the gold if you win, we will give the gold to the one whom came closest to winning.

I myself will be donating 3mil to the cause, now again you don’t have to donate all your gold, but we do ask that if you are going to donate to have a minimum of 60k (which isn’t that much gold). I will be releasing more info on the PVP Tourney in the next few days when we decide the final factors of the tourney. Making a tourney for 60+ people and involving gold is harder than it sounds, especially because we want this to be a great comp. I hope that we (TSL members) can all participate in this PVP tourney, and it will be a way for us to meet new players and get to know each other in TSL. Let’s do this for the community of D3 and have some fun in the meantime aye. I will keep you guys posted and up to date on the progress of things, and we will see how we go. This tourney should encourage some to go practice PVP while they have some time and try new builds and some gear. We’ll talk soon aye.

Feel free to post in this thread if you feel you're interested in participating in the TSL PVP touney and how much gold you're willing to dontate to the cause.

Cheers guys (and gals),
TS.
Reply Quote
Hey guys,

Sounds good, Though useless and not an overly keen PVP'r in any type of game, I shall do my best to be on and come have some fun with you guys. Will catch up with one of you fellow and dump some gold in the coffers for the eventual winner. (Betting heavy on myself for the Wooden Spoon hehe)

Cheers

Ferret!
Reply Quote
Hey Webferret, sounds good mate. I myself am not a avid PVP'r either but I will give to the cause. I will put you down on the list.
Reply Quote
I too have little experience in the PVP arena but will give it a go. Count me in.
Reply Quote
You're on the list mate
Reply Quote
Great idea. I was thinking of this as well.
Ill donate 1mill to the prize money.

Maybe once we have the total worked out, we can do prizes for 1st(70%), 2nd(20%) and 3rd(10%).

Ive got a lil pvp exp and enjoy it. Not looking forward to coming up against a legacy nat DH though :p
Reply Quote
im in it will be good fun, i will only donate 60k as i dont have all that much gold to play with in the first place >,< and i know im not going to win hahahaha

WAZZ mate as you are the chapter leader for vic i will shoot you off an add and give you the gold and im definatly in the same boat not looking forward to going up against a legacy nats DH =P
Reply Quote
Loky: sweet mate. Nps. I wont be on til monday though (PC issues) but will accept then :)
Reply Quote
awsome no problems mate! talk then =)
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 03:27 PMPosted by WAZZ
Maybe once we have the total worked out, we can do prizes for 1st(70%), 2nd(20%) and 3rd(10%).

Great idea man, I'll put you on the list and put you down for 1mil.

im in it will be good fun, i will only donate 60k as i dont have all that much gold to play with in the first place >,< and i know im not going to win hahahaha

All good Loky, nws mate 60k is better than none. and Thanks for the donation mate. You never know how's going to win....and you have some time to practice befroe the trouney starts.
Edited by Troubleshoot#6790 on 2/21/2013 4:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hey I'm happy to give 500k gold (sorry poor!). Not really a PVP'r either..
I would also set up some different rules like:
-All out brawler (unrestricted iterms etc)
-Crafted items only
-Blue items only
-best DH, Monk, Barb, WD, Wiz
etc...

Not too many, but enough to cover most bases. Maybe entry fee per category?
Reply Quote
How is it that people setting up a pvp league have so little vitality.

Below 40k hp is going to get you schooled.
Reply Quote
Diff gear for diff reasons. Its quite easy to have PVP gear in your stash.
Also, you need to hit me first :p

I think a class specific group is a cool idea. Would love to say i have TSL's best monk/wiz (even though they are far from it :p)

Rules will be decided once we have numbers confirmed and we have discussed everything. But id highly recommend a best of 3 or 5 battles. Otherwise it would b over too quick. Maybe best of 3 for normal rounds, then best of 5 for finals?
Reply Quote
Hey I'm happy to give 500k gold (sorry poor!). Not really a PVP'r either..I would also set up some different rules like:-All out brawler (unrestricted iterms etc)-Crafted items only-Blue items only-best DH, Monk, Barb, WD, Wiz

Thanks for your donation Weegee, and yes this is verry good feed back we will consider this as well. You're on the list.

How is it that people setting up a pvp league have so little vitality.Below 40k hp is going to get you schooled

Sorry but first this is not a pvp league, it's a tourney. And second my vit is made up for the fact that I can get ove 70% dodge, you'll have to hit me inorder to take life away. As WAZZ has stated. And if I get schooled so be it, this is all for fun anyways, to tell you the truth I have very little faith that I will win the gold or title.

02/21/2013 04:59 PMPosted by WAZZ
id highly recommend a best of 3 or 5 battles. Otherwise it would b over too quick. Maybe best of 3 for normal rounds, then best of 5 for finals?

I was thinking for first matches best of 5 (so you win 3 you win the match) then for finals we move it up to best of 9 (you win 5 you win the match). But, as WAZZ has stated this is all in the works, we first need to figgure out who's coming and how much we will get.
Edited by Troubleshoot#6790 on 2/21/2013 5:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
Would be keen to be involved in some BvBs
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 01:50 PMPosted by Webferret
Betting heavy on myself for the Wooden Spoon hehe

No way Ferret, that wooden spoon is sure to have my Wiz's name carved into it.And Ill take all contenders for that spoon on!
Guild Leader or not, I know enough to know I suck!

As for cash TS, I been gold framing alot lately without much success, I will work out my input closer to the date.
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 06:48 PMPosted by Infernal
As for cash TS, I been gold framing alot lately without much success, I will work out my input closer to the date

np mate, I think we can figgure something out for you.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
This is very cool indeed, I'm starting to play more as I slowly clear my back log of games>.> and would be happy to chuck in a couple of mil to the prize pool.

Feel free to use the vent server if it helps as well, shame blizzard didn't make some kind of spectator mode, while I don't pvp these days I would love to watch. Someone should fraps it and make a cool video =P surely someone in ANZ has skills when it comes to such things right?
There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Old English'
Reply Quote
Hey Narull, nopt sure if you have any kinda of limits place on you by Blizzard being MVP and all., but maybe you'd like to join our little guild since it really seems to be taking off?
Always a few of us about to lay with.

Think it over mate.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
I dunno about laying with anyone, my misses might get annoyed, but I'd love to join, I've posted in your other thread. ;)
There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Old English'
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]