Diablo® III

AH still buggy?

just bought something at AH. it showed up at the auction log but isn't appearing under completed items; can't move it to my stash. this happened like, 3x already. anyone else experienced this?
Reply Quote
View profile
Buy six cheap items and it'll show up. happened to me yesterday with an item I spent 100m on. I just bought 6 items at like 300 gold each and my item appeared in my completed tab (I found this solution on the forums). Hope it works for you too.
Reply Quote
Does this answer your question...

http://i.imgur.com/uzf9Dvx.png?1
Reply Quote
my prob is that i can't list a single item. and it's been almost a week. I keep getting an error message
Reply Quote
02/26/2013 10:32 PMPosted by BurningJC007
Buy six cheap items and it'll show up. happened to me yesterday with an item I spent 100m on. I just bought 6 items at like 300 gold each and my item appeared in my completed tab (I found this solution on the forums). Hope it works for you too.

i tried doing this and it eventually appeared....after a day! lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]