Diablo® III

my old tattoo

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/14242_1130768839963_6831210_n.jpg
its old... but i thought maybe you guys like it
Reply Quote
It depends on how old it is. Answer wisely.
Reply Quote
like 1 year after they announced diablo 3
Reply Quote
I can tell the age by how faded the center and side pieces are compared to the tribal in the background. The middle character appears to be off-tilt when you look at how the top of the head coincides with the middle points in the tribal, this factor becomes even clearer when you compare the left horn with the right one and how it lines up. As it stands now, it's not that impressive, but it's not a complete write-off either. A reputable and skilled tattoo artist with experience in cover-ups can turn this into a masterpiece.

I've been tattooing professionally for 15 years, I would guess between 8-12 hours worth of work. Prices may vary.
Reply Quote
It's alike a Xenomorph Diablo crossbreed.
Reply Quote
the center piece its an Alien from the mive... i just added 2 horns... this piece was done about 6 years ago...
and ive always been a fan of diablo sience the first game... hell... even sience the demo version of the first game...
so i decided to make the angel and the deamon from the design of the 3rd game
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I dig the tattoos! I don't think I've ever seen one which includes parts of the iconic UI. :)
Reply Quote
02/26/2013 03:58 PMPosted by TheSaint
you can tell your grand kids its a Croissant.

im dying right now
Reply Quote
When you get older, you can tell your grand kids its a Croissant.

hey, diablo 4 might be out by then .. you never know.
Reply Quote
When you get older, you can tell your grand kids its a Croissant.

Haha thats so funny! :D
Reply Quote
OOOOOOhhhhhh this takes me back to seeing pics of people getting giant Darth Maul tats before Episode I came out.
Reply Quote

I'm very curious of what the reason is for whoever that reported OP.
Reply Quote

I'm very curious of what the reason is for whoever that reported OP.

Me too.

02/26/2013 04:18 PMPosted by Vyleblud
OOOOOOhhhhhh this takes me back to seeing pics of people getting giant Darth Maul tats before Episode I came out.

Darth Maul made episode 1 so much better than if it was without him, other than it was a pretty bad movie and then trilogy overall. That trilogy was so lame. Just to recap: Justin Bieber became Darth Vader?
Reply Quote
02/26/2013 04:34 PMPosted by KeyserSöze
Darth Maul made episode 1 so much better than if it was without him, other than it was a pretty bad movie and then trilogy overall. That trilogy was so lame. Just to recap: Justin Bieber became Darth Vader?

What did Darth Maul do exactly? I mean, aside from kill Qui Gonn.

I'll never understand why people act like he was such a great influence on the first movie. He did nothing but run around and look generically evil. I find it stretching to even call him a character. It's been awhile, but I'm pretty sure Darth Maul has like one line in the movie. Maybe two snarls?
Edited by Vento#1685 on 2/26/2013 4:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/26/2013 04:46 PMPosted by Vento

What did Darth Maul do exactly?

I'll never understand why people act like he was such a great influence on the first movie. He did nothing but run around and look generically evil. I find it stretching to even call him a character.

I read the book and he was supposed to have a huge part of in the movie that was removed to cater to a family audience I would think. He did ultimately do very little, but originally, he was a sick character that should have been much bigger in the film. Kind of like Boba Fett in Episode 5+6.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
02/26/2013 04:48 PMPosted by KeyserSöze

What did Darth Maul do exactly?

I'll never understand why people act like he was such a great influence on the first movie. He did nothing but run around and look generically evil. I find it stretching to even call him a character.

I read the book and he was supposed to have a huge part of in the movie that was removed to cater to a family audience I would think. He did ultimately do very little, but originally, he was a sick character that should have been much bigger in the film. Kind of like Boba Fett in Episode 5+6.

It's been years, but Darth Maul fought Liam Neeson's character, right?

If so, then that fight scene was one of the movie's few saving graces.
Reply Quote
02/24/2013 04:20 PMPosted by Lestat

The part in between the two horns reminds me of the mouth/head of an alien (minus the second mouth popping out to say hello).

Maybe that is how an alien version of Diablo would look like lol...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]