Diablo® III

TSL PVP Registration Here

02/28/2013 08:11 PMPosted by Qane
you know the answer to that question firsthand now TS

Haha! yeah Sep must of won...See you in tourney mate.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
I see you added me, hurrah I shall die a painful death, but funfun.

I'll be on most of tonight baring anything popping up if you want to grab my donation.
There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Old English'
Reply Quote
Haha. No. I did not win. In fact I got my butt busted multiple times lol. But it was fun, thanks Qane
Reply Quote
Hey TS
Just confirming...is my name on the list above as a participant? My original intention was to simply donate to what I think is a good idea but if you have me down to play I might give it a crack. Only thing is, I have never played pvp in this or any other game so is there anyone willing to give me a lesson?

PS if I do play I'll donate more.
Reply Quote
Andmar, yes mate you are more than welcome to participate in the tourney. I have put your name down just because you've donated money. I would encourage you do participate in the thourney I think you have alot of fun. And we have plenty of TSL members onhere who would be more than happy to help you out with a lesson or two. Septimus,Qane, Myself WAZZ im sure would all be willing to help if were on when you are. Just shoot us an invi adn weshould beale to show you some helpful tips. I would also encourage you to try some PVP in public games, go to Act1, last quest, no MP, on inferno and you should pop into a PVP game underway. I do this all the time to practice builds and game play, but I lose all the time as well. I am no good at PVP and will lose all the time, so you wont be alone mate. Let our loseing powers combined....:p
Reply Quote
Hey TS
Just confirming...is my name on the list above as a participant? My original intention was to simply donate to what I think is a good idea but if you have me down to play I might give it a crack. Only thing is, I have never played pvp in this or any other game so is there anyone willing to give me a lesson?

Shoot me an invite, I am always willing to get my butt kicked lol. I enjoy PvPing with friends to the point that I cant see because I am laughing so much.
Reply Quote
Could you update my registration to paid please Trouble. I gave Wazz 1mil ingame the other day.
Reply Quote
Thanks TS for the practice and thanks Septimus for the offer. Catch u both later.
Reply Quote
03/01/2013 03:28 PMPosted by Septimus
Could you update my registration to paid please Trouble. I gave Wazz 1mil ingame the other day.

All good mate. Thank you for you support.

03/01/2013 04:11 PMPosted by AndmarTian
Thanks TS for the practice and thanks Septimus for the offer. Catch u both later.

NP mate It was a good time. I had fun and you'll have nothing to worry about, you're great at PVP.
Reply Quote
Hey TS

Shoot me an invite, I am always willing to get my butt kicked lol. I enjoy PvPing with friends to the point that I cant see because I am laughing so much.

To set the record straight and give Septimus due credit he was the one giving me a butt kicking several times. Thanks for the lesson Septimus, I learned heaps:)
Reply Quote
paid yesterday
hahaha looking at the competition im gonna get my butt kicked! lol
Reply Quote
oh man, i need to give money to WAZZ!
I'll add him tonight :)
Reply Quote
Sorry for double post..
I must apologise, as I cannot commit to entering the tourney due to work/wedding organising etc. When I can play, is very erratic and only for 30min-1h ususally

I'll have to get to WAZZ asap.. I'm still willing to give 500k for the cause :)
Reply Quote
Sorry for double post..
I must apologise, as I cannot commit to entering the tourney due to work/wedding organising etc. When I can play, is very erratic and only for 30min-1h ususally

I'll have to get to WAZZ asap.. I'm still willing to give 500k for the cause :)

Hey mate, thanks for the suport, your 500k will help out big time. We will have plenty more events coming up in the near future and hope you'll be taking part in them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]