Diablo® III

How does the skills calculator work?

Can anybody explain to me How does the skills calculator work? I have entered all the info about my character except for gear. But what does it do? I thought it would caculate the damage of a skill and take into account my character level and gear. But I don't see any results. Am I missing somthing, or am I confused as to its purpose? obviously I'm not doing somthing right or I don't understand what it does.
Thanx for any imput.
Reply Quote
Come on now!! Nobody knows how it works or what is it supposed to do?? What is its purpose??
Reply Quote
Come on now!! Nobody knows how it works or what is it supposed to do?? What is its purpose??

Go to www.d3up.com and import your profile.

Ok i have done that. then now what? I didnt see anywhere it telling me how much damages anything does. If fact I don't see it telling me anything at all. Which is why I asked what does it do? Maybe I'm useing it wrong, but I don't think thats the case. At this point I believe it is a pointless tool with no real use other than to show others what you have built.
Edited by BADSALLY#1673 on 2/26/2013 9:19 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]