Diablo® III

Folks that play all five classes

Folks

I like to play all 5 classes all the time. It is a ton of fun to role out a Monk, then do a few runs with a Demon Hunter or Witch Doctor.

How many other people out there gear up all 5 classes, and keep them geared to play. If you do post here so we can look at all your toons.
Reply Quote
Found one!

All the classes are good, decent gear to farm is very easy now with AH. Very cheap too.

Playing only with Barb... will get boring.. it's really cool to chill a little with demon hunter, monk is awesome too. The worst class in my opinion is wizard, i tried CM and Archon, well... archon build is cool but in all classes is my last pick. Witch doctor feels like a "truck" using bears, I really enjoy.

Try hardcore a little... its good too. I'm progressing veeeeeeeeery slow.... but you can hear all the time "check the corners!!!".
Reply Quote
I have caught them all but you need deep pockets if you want to have 5 classes all geared.
Reply Quote
View profile
i play all 5 characters, it is fun to spend time between them
Reply Quote
Maybe because I get bored fast when playing the same class over and over again.
Reply Quote
I do all 5 chars. I'm self-found only and deleted all my characters and stash some time last year, after the AH ruined all the fun. I also keep all 3 followers geared so I can switch it up when I feel like it.

The slower pace makes it really nice to not have to hunt after that next 0.1% upgrade.
Reply Quote
I play all 5, but I play self found, so they're all gleefully terrible.
Reply Quote
Does 4/5 count? The only class I don't utilize regularly is the Witch Doctor.... Which is a shame, because it's a really FUN class to play. I guess I've just never found the right gear/build that I felt comfortable with...
Reply Quote
I played all, and not many good gears. AH is damage ok but the res and life so low to make it entertaining
Reply Quote
Shater

That is a really nice group of 5!

I need to do hardcore next!
Reply Quote
I have to day that WD is the one I have the most fun with. Sort of a mix of DH and Barb with a bears/acid build.
Reply Quote
Crafting really help with this. I find that now that I can craft - having all five decked out is not that big of a deal.

I was lucky early on and got some gold, so I have been able to spend 50-200M on each one (200 on the DH - about 50-75 on the rest), but none of them are insane. I can do MP3-5 with each, so lots of room to play!
Reply Quote
I was using only Witch Doctor but got bored, not very good but fun to play with. Just 2 days ago I finished leveling up all 5 classes :)
Reply Quote
Exactly why I like playing all 5 classes. Too much fun.

02/26/2013 07:36 PMPosted by kenzou
Maybe because I get bored fast when playing the same class over and over again.
Reply Quote
View profile
i would have to say the demon hunter and the witch doctor are my favorite, particularly the demon hunter
Reply Quote
I have 2 of each class. Got bored para leveling my WD, so I put some time on my other guys who are are para 19/20. Too bad there aren't more slots, because I would gear up some other builds if I could. Can't get myself to play HC after dying to a lag spike. It's probably decent with BoA crafting.
Reply Quote
Folks

I like to play all 5 classes all the time. It is a ton of fun to role out a Monk, then do a few runs with a Demon Hunter or Witch Doctor.

How many other people out there gear up all 5 classes, and keep them geared to play. If you do post here so we can look at all your toons.

im currently using 4 classes all around 100k DPS but my Para 100 barb is alot more.

WD is my choice atm but i generally use Wizard and DH between the WD/Barb.

Im yet to finish my Monk but i dont have any gear worth using on her.

Its a good way to get the most out of the game all at once and i encourage it a lot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]