Diablo® III

Barbarian game balancing

OP is just bitter about getting his/her A$$ handed to him/her too many times by HOTA Barbs in PVP. So he/she wants HOTA nerfed. What a loser!
Edited by Conan#6360 on 3/2/2013 5:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
Instead of nerfing, buff others.
Reply Quote
pointless thread, op doesn't have a barb lol
Reply Quote
Go back to SC or WOW , stop bringin this class balance bull!@#$ into Diablo , Diablo isnt and its not supposed to be balanced .period.... Fool
Reply Quote
this sad tool doesnt even have the guts to post with his d3 profile
Reply Quote
Nerfing HotA wont help.

NERF BATTLE RAGE- Into the Fray.
Edited by Shuun#2118 on 3/2/2013 8:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Nerfing HotA wont help.

I agree, then give us affixes for fury regen and fury gain (besides the terrible IK bonus and 3 fury per hit from WM). I'd like nothing more than to use marauders rage for more DPS.
Reply Quote
i totally agree with OP

its not fair, and all of the commenters ive seen here are barbs, hahaha they just afraid of having an actual balanced skill
Reply Quote
Nerfing HotA wont help.

I agree, then give us affixes for fury regen and fury gain (besides the terrible IK bonus and 3 fury per hit from WM). I'd like nothing more than to use marauders rage for more DPS.

When i said 'nerf battle rage' i meant nerf OP fury regen, not give you something else that is in the same level OP and call it done. *NERF* Battle rage, NOT *change*.
Reply Quote
Let's nerf everything and in a year we'll be playing Golden Axe with an AH.
Reply Quote
No, this game doesn't need any more nerfs, this idea is stupid & cancerous
Reply Quote
This is a PvP whine not PvE. Pure HoTA builds do not come close to DTWW.

Guaranteed.
Reply Quote
View profile

When i said 'nerf battle rage' i meant nerf OP fury regen, not give you something else that is in the same level OP and call it done. *NERF* Battle rage, NOT *change*.

OP fury gen, its been nerfed twice already, what more do you want?llolol
Reply Quote
It's not even a good build for PvP. Why complain?

Other classes should be able to have synergetic interactions with skills just as Barbs have with HotA, Animosity, Into the Fray, etc. Taking it away is pointless, if one class is designed well in a way that their skills have good interactions it's no reason to take it away.
Reply Quote
View profile

yes a lame post requesting a reevaluation of a class that spams a 406% weapon damage attack with a 100% crit chance.....

Ton of ignorance in this post. HOTA:Smash has a proc rate, and it's not 100%. Most barbarians who run HOTA have bad proc streaks where they lose fury. At insanely high gear levels (like Det0x on EU servers) just throwing in a bash to keep the punish bonus up should offset the fury losses, but even then it's sometimes not enough.

Being able to keep casting HOTA: smash is no more broken than being able to spam frost nova or sacrifice constantly. 0 dog spams 1100% weapon damage that heals them for more than their health bar with no CD and you're complaining about 406% weapon damage?

edit: Don't nerf into the fray. Without WOTB barbarians won't be able to do 50% of the dps of another class. This is a PVE game and into the fray isn't even used in pvp, why nerf it?
Edited by bigtexasdan#1433 on 3/2/2013 10:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
I have ok gear and I cant spam HoTA though it would be nice. Nerfing it would be stupid!!! its only a few that can perm spam and use as generator. good on them they prob have more than 1b gear!! stuff we can only dream of.!! NO NERF!!!!
Reply Quote
It's not even a good build for PvP. Why complain?

Other classes should be able to have synergetic interactions with skills just as Barbs have with HotA, Animosity, Into the Fray, etc. Taking it away is pointless, if one class is designed well in a way that their skills have good interactions it's no reason to take it away.

cause OPs a biitch , and biitches complain about everything
Reply Quote
Enough with the nerfs
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]