Diablo® III

Missing Cinematics

I have been going through the game quite a few times, and decided to watch some of the cinematic's because they are pretty good. Though in both my main menu, and when I reach the point, the cinematic does not show up. When Leah has her dream of Azmodan, or when Diablo first comes to heaven and has that awesome fight. Is there a setting i need to change or something so that I can view these ?
Reply Quote
anyone at all ?
Reply Quote
Hit esc and go to cinematics in the menu? Is that what you were looking for?
Reply Quote
They only play on your first transitions between acts on each character,if I recall. The CGI movies anyhow.Which usually means just playing through normal difficulty. The parchment/pencil drawing cutscenes always play.

However,I too have wanted to watch the cinematics outside of being in the game itself,and every now and then they'll come up missing. Doing a search of the forums led me to this gem over on the tech support forums,and it works perfectly. In fact... it unlocks one or two cinematics/cutscens that don't play in the normal course of events.

Link - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5978460607#5
Reply Quote
They only play on your first transitions between acts on each character,if I recall. The CGI movies anyhow.Which usually means just playing through normal difficulty. The parchment/pencil drawing cutscenes always play.

However,I too have wanted to watch the cinematics outside of being in the game itself,and every now and then they'll come up missing. Doing a search of the forums led me to this gem over on the tech support forums,and it works perfectly. In fact... it unlocks one or two cinematics/cutscens that don't play in the normal course of events.

Thank you so much! that fixed my issue, is there a reason that happened ? or is it just a random glitch ?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]