Diablo® III

Game Director Jay Wilson a Liar?

quit !@#$%in and install d2.
Reply Quote
I don't see why they don't support it.

According to J.W. D3 feels even better with a controller.

"With some of our early experiments in putting a direct control scheme into the game via a 360-like analogue controller, I've been 'Oh this feels even better, with direct control…'"

http://gosugamers.net/diablo/news/17003-jay-wilson-diablo-3-feels-even-better-with-a-controller

I thought as much, you get much better precision moving a thumb stick. Clicking feels very unnatural with some of the escape abilities.
Reply Quote
02/26/2013 06:49 PMPosted by Ðragonslayer
That doesn't mean plans necessarily will change because he left.

But it means that the plans can change. And it seems they have. Thus your statement is null.
Reply Quote
02/26/2013 11:23 PMPosted by Jortalus
That doesn't mean plans necessarily will change because he left.

But it means that the plans can change. And it seems they have. Thus your statement is null.

In D3, looks like all they did was change their mind and go the lets not bother route.
Reply Quote
43 Human Hunter
Can't you just grab an Xbox 360 controller and download a button mapping program?
Reply Quote
Intredasting...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]