Diablo® III

Motion Picture Movie? Good reasons why not

Can anybody give me a good answer as to why Blizzard hasn't released either a Warcraft, Diablo or Starcraft full motion picture yet? I am kind of mind boggled they haven't released all 3.
Reply Quote
I agree, but check this out:

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/01/world-warcraft-movie-jones/

;)
Reply Quote
Because movies based on video games are mostly garbage.
Reply Quote
25 Blood Elf Priest
02/26/2013 09:06 PMPosted by MisurA
Can anybody give me a good answer as to why Blizzard hasn't released either a Warcraft, Diablo or Starcraft full motion picture yet? I am kind of mind boggled they haven't released all 3.

Blizzard isn't a movie studio for one thing. Noises about a Warcraft movie have been around for years and it finally looks as if it might get done sometime in the next couple of years.
Reply Quote
I agree, but check this out:

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/01/world-warcraft-movie-jones/

;)

Very cool, thanks for the info!

02/26/2013 09:22 PMPosted by Moanshadow

Blizzard isn't a movie studio for one thing. Noises about a Warcraft movie have been around for years and it finally looks as if it might get done sometime in the next couple of years.

I understand they're not a movie studio but they have created amazing stories and obviously have the talent needed to make one. So them just not being a movie studio isn't a good enough reason for me.
Reply Quote
*grin* they should contact peter jackson as soon as he finished The Hobbit trilogy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]