Diablo® III

World ^20 wd blog - Patch Day!

Nice plastic doc without manaregen.

btw the dmg of bears is based on weapon dmg not it´s attack speed ;)

trolololol

EDIT:

a little research shows a euro WD with less hp, less AR, far less armor and a ridiculously little amount of life regen (50). A WD not in full zuni armor but rather in glass cannon dps mempho and inna pants.

and still less dps by over 100k.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/jumbasa-2925/Yojimbo/15726227

btw, I've never claimed otherwise, I know how to read the zombie bears description. However If you had bothered to research my build or read anything in this thread you would know that with this build a WD doesn't have to fear attack speed, rather embrace it. Oh and that my build gives me all the mana regen you would need ;)

so I repeat

trololololol
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 3/18/2013 10:49 AM PDT
03/18/2013 09:43 AMPosted by ofgortens
Right now I am really focused on a new witching hour with 190+ int, 100+ vit (or 12% life), 9/50, 190 Armor and 7 PuY

You realize the WH you are looking for is impossible to get. WH rolls 3 random rolls... so the best you could get is:

1. 100int/100vit roll
2. 190 armour
3. 7 PUR

Life% would take up the first roll so you wouldnt be able to get more than 100 int and no vit.
Or you can take up the armour roll for the life% roll.
Or if you are wanting double rolled vit (over 100 vit), then it would take up your armour as well.

Just hope you are not in the hunt for an impossible item :)

think of it this way.

Take away the strength on my belt now and replace that with PuY. That's perfectly possible :)
I've been using the Grasp of the Dead variation for farming for some time now....low mps with my gear though...never thought the spec would work in higher mps... Thank you sir for giving my WD some hope.

Gonna try Devolution for solo tonight.
Edited by KonaRVP#1274 on 3/18/2013 11:28 AM PDT
View profile
trolololol

EDIT:

a little research shows a euro WD with less hp, less AR, far less armor and a ridiculously little amount of life regen (50). A WD not in full zuni armor but rather in glass cannon dps mempho and inna pants.

To correct you... he does have 4 pc zuni set... but opt'ed to go with the zuni mojo instead of the helm. I do wonder how he gets by w/out LS on his weapon though. Your build semi supports no LS with the dog sacrifice increased globe amounts... I can't say the same for him.

It was quite the troll post though from a euro WD.
trolololol

EDIT:

btw, I've never claimed otherwise, I know how to read the zombie bears description. However If you had bothered to research my build or read anything in this thread you would know that with this build a WD doesn't have to fear attack speed, rather embrace it. Oh and that my build gives me all the mana regen you would need ;)

so I repeat

trololololol
Not to start an e-peen contest with a wallet warrior but:

1. My gear is grinded
2. I got 242k unbuffed + 35 % dmg vs elites = 326,700 dps that´s pure dmg unlike your ias doctor
3. Cause I´ve build my own manaregen/-cost like any real doctor does, I can utilize all the buffs which mean I destroy you buffed by using soul harvest and slam dance which are not in your build
4. Life regen on PVE :O
5.Mempo has 190 INT, 74 AR and 29% life how on earth that can be a glass cannon helm?

If you care about effiency ingame, learn to gear. If you care about looking your stats in diablo progress which is kinda broken, looking good keep on it.
I do wonder how he gets by w/out LS on his weapon though. Your build semi supports no LS with the dog sacrifice increased globe amounts... I can't say the same for him.

I made this clip for carnage build, it´s mid mp level build so the gameplay clip is only from mp8 but this is how I roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owRA3qFd6HI&list=HL1363477450
trolololol

EDIT:

so I repeat

trololololol
Not to start an e-peen contest with a wallet warrior but:

1. My gear is grinded
2. I got 242k unbuffed + 35 % dmg vs elites = 326,700 dps that´s pure dmg unlike your ias doctor
3. Cause I´ve build my own manaregen/-cost like any real doctor does, I can utilize all the buffs which mean I destroy you buffed by using soul harvest and slam dance which are not in your build
4. Life regen on PVE :O
5.Mempo has 190 INT, 74 AR and 29% life how on earth that can be a glass cannon helm?

If you care about effiency ingame, learn to gear. If you care about looking your stats in diablo progress which is kinda broken, looking good keep on it.

Dude, if u bothered to read anything in this thread as opposed to trolling u would realize that I am not a cc warrior and that I don't go around picking on other players because I am insecure about mine. U enjoy ur toon as I hope u do, I enjoy mine as I continue to develop as a well rounded wd and build innovator and we can move along.

In other words, don't waste ur time here and learn to contribute to make this game that much more enjoyable for everyone. Because that's all it is, a game.

Learn to relax, my friend.
Gave you a compliment and a tip, said with humour. You took it as trololol which I was gonna leave to that until you edited the post.

Sure, I´m insecure about my toon and his pixels :D

You mentioned rmah in post #192 or around there. I dun care mate, your edit made me see red.

I also read the OP and watched your video. Enjoyed the clip, good stuff.

Maybe try dropping sheet dps in order to gain some emp (efficient mana points). More bears = more dmg, there´s no going around that and you can drop spiders and pride and use more buffs. No offence meant, just a suggestion, in case you´re still looking for upgrades. Sometimes less is more.

Peace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkBJPV3-eCM
03/18/2013 09:18 AMPosted by Rakimallah
Looks like you aren't poor anymore ;)

I payed back a loan and I just spent 2b on my new gloves.
-7k dps
-3500 hps
+.9% protection

So I replaced my vit gem with an int gem to keep me above 350k dps which I don't mind, sadly I did lose that vitality but gained 75 AR and over 200 more armor so 3/4 goals are now accomplished (350k dps/100k hps/800 AR/4000 hps). I still have 10 more para levels to go so all things being equal I will be over 80k hps in a few levels. Right now I am really focused on a new witching hour with 190+ int, 100+ vit (or 12% life), 9/50, 190 Armor and 7 PuY
my old gloves with monster dps are on sale res is 2.5b, BO 3b
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=66803186&f=153&o=0#p447675721
or
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8197582531#1

... so yes I am broke again ><

getting to 100k HP is going to be nearly impossible without loosing some DPS yet I wish you all the luck in getting there.

I payed back a loan and I just spent 2b on my new gloves.
-7k dps
-3500 hps
+.9% protection

So I replaced my vit gem with an int gem to keep me above 350k dps which I don't mind, sadly I did lose that vitality but gained 75 AR and over 200 more armor so 3/4 goals are now accomplished (350k dps/100k hps/800 AR/4000 hps). I still have 10 more para levels to go so all things being equal I will be over 80k hps in a few levels. Right now I am really focused on a new witching hour with 190+ int, 100+ vit (or 12% life), 9/50, 190 Armor and 7 PuY
my old gloves with monster dps are on sale res is 2.5b, BO 3b
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=66803186&f=153&o=0#p447675721
or
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8197582531#1

... so yes I am broke again ><

getting to 100k HP is going to be nearly impossible without loosing some DPS yet I wish you all the luck in getting there.

Excellent point. I think my plan is is for every 7k of dps I go over 350 I will replace an int gem with vit. That's 6 int gems at 7k each so I would need to gain 42k dps. An easier task than simply gaining vit I think. But 42k is no easy task either.

I can get another 20k from my weapon and 10 k for trifecta avg damage Zuni pox. After that.... Not sure
Edit: another 10k from my gloves . That's 40 right there. An expensive 40.... Hehe
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 3/18/2013 7:44 PM PDT
I am doing another video soon, either tonight or tomorrow. This time in a party full of WDs! Will be a quick 3 min intro of party members, their build and dps and any particular piece of gear that stands out, my build and then 6 mins of running mp10 prob thru Rakki's crossing or something where there is a lot of action.

Hopefully you guys will enjoy that too :)
anyone want me to consider them for this WD mp10 farming video?
oh thank you for your insight! wonderful analysis!

that being said I am intending to back off my attack speed just a little having my weapon likely being sold tonight

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8197742985

and looking to buy a +6k dps increase EF on the market.

I don't have time to watch your vids but will make it a priority later! ty!
Thought I would add a video of me playing using my own variation of Rakim's build. I speed up the trash killing, sorry for the odd taste in music. Next time I'll not record my itunes while playing, and just insert it afterwards.

http://youtu.be/Yp64eXdRCkY
I was just offered 9b for my amulet. I turned it down. Yes it's nearly 3 times what I paid for it but it's top 10 ranked and for me to replace it would prob cost 7-10b. Considering no one is selling their amulet that is ranked higher than mine, I politely declined stating that it wasn't a strong enough offer under those circumstances.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8411831152
I recommend sell, text me in game
View profile
I am doing another video soon, either tonight or tomorrow. This time in a party full of WDs! Will be a quick 3 min intro of party members, their build and dps and any particular piece of gear that stands out, my build and then 6 mins of running mp10 prob thru Rakki's crossing or something where there is a lot of action.

I definitely would.

I have maybe one WD main on my friends list and probably 1/4 to 1/3 of the people are 100s XD I have quite a bit of regret about switching from WD to Monk about 8 months ago after having downed 1.0.2 Diablo with it, and having it be my first 60 too.

I'm hoping that the itemization changes make playing 0 dogs a bit more accessible (read: cheaper lol) by increasing supply of homunculuses since I'm not too fond of bears...as you can see with my wonky outside the box build on my WD lol.
Edited by gotaplanstan#1369 on 3/22/2013 3:20 AM PDT

I definitely would.

I have maybe one WD main on my friends list and probably 1/4 to 1/3 of the people are 100s XD I have quite a bit of regret about switching from WD to Monk about 8 months ago after having downed 1.0.2 Diablo with it, and having it be my first 60 too.

I'm hoping that the itemization changes make playing 0 dogs a bit more accessible (read: cheaper lol) by increasing supply of homunculuses since I'm not too fond of bears...as you can see with my wonky outside the box build on my WD lol.

yah I intended to level my WD initially but all my friends (RL and from WoW) all played squishey toons so I leveled a barb tank and same deal - defeated Diablo on hellmode and stepped into inferno and BAM - realized how badly inferno was broken and quit. Came back shortly after 1.05 and have been back on my WD since.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]