Diablo® III

World ^20 wd blog - Patch Day!

set is sold to Chronus for 2.8b. Excellent value and professionally done. ty kind sir
Always good to see a solid sale go down without the usual arsing about. Well done.
right. posting in trade chat (if you can get by the ridiculous gold spammers that have re-emerged with a vengence since yesterdays AH repair - but that's another discussion) with anything that ends in 'hundred mil' or 'b' is fodder for ridicule by trolls.

Almost tempting to get in an argument with them but ultimately if you know the market, your wallet does the talking
Rak, I saw your Pox thread on d2jsp. If you do upgrade that Pox (gl), pls include me in the list of those interested in your current Pox. Ditto your Trails and Lacuni's. :)

Amazing gear you have acquired.
02/26/2013 12:27 AMPosted by Rakimallah
Or even a natalias ring/boot combo for another 7 crit + ring crit

oh I am NOT giving up my zuni 4 set. Besides, my boots are ranked best on the server. I <3 them.

Eric - I am looking for better pants presently, but with more vitality and equivalent or more int. Armor is a must but the PuY that came on these were just a bonus. Wasn't intentional. And yes, I am certainly looking for a better rare ring, ty for the reminder, but it's not high priority. Unless of course... it's really, really nice.

Oh and bump for my sexy, sexy, sexy new ceremonial knife. Best rare I've ever seen. My old EF now will be available. Prob sell 1b or better.

Yea ur knife is so nice. Recently I got some favorable drops and am interesting in buffing my WD up more. I originally was just going to run him to 100 but its so much fun i would like to upgrade him more than my barb. What is the first thing i should look for to put me in the right direction of 250k dps +.
Yea ur knife is so nice. Recently I got some favorable drops and am interesting in buffing my WD up more. I originally was just going to run him to 100 but its so much fun i would like to upgrade him more than my barb. What is the first thing i should look for to put me in the right direction of 250k dps +.

first thing that jumps out at me is crit on your helm. The higher the better.
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 3/6/2013 12:15 AM PST
Yea its time to get the CC up. On a lot of items actually now that im lookin.
This seem to work well, perhaps I should also start a thread to sell stuffs here in the future haha.
03/01/2013 07:44 PMPosted by KCtheGreat
This seem to work well, perhaps I should also start a thread to sell stuffs here in the future haha.

bahaha I disguised this thread. I am surprised that Blizz hasn't deleted by now
Any videos of you doing mp10 solo runs? Would be interested to see how efficient you are with 1.91 atk speed. I can do VoTA runs in just around 10mins or so on mp10.

Edit: 1.97 atk speed.

hmmm I would have to change my spec for a solo mp10 run. Dunno. Not much interest in trying it, though. Kinda boring
I think Imma buy some zero dog gear and test things out. I need a summon reduction mojo, ring and help right? Maybe also a ammy?
Someone posted selling their 3 piece ZD gear just in the last day or so. Think it was here in battle.net WD forum and not jsp.
ya saw it. ty.

Oh, I've come across this sweeeeeeet zuni marrow chest for sale if anyone is interested

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1885/9lifezunimarrow.jpg

178 int
255 vit
77 AR
9% life (HUGE!)

I would put it at about 1.2b, but can discount a bit for thread responders and WD enthusiasts like myself.

EDIT: or I might keep this one and sell my present chest (more int, about same vit but with 300 armor) if I can make up for the dps loss somewhere else.
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 3/2/2013 10:21 PM PST
bumparoni. Letting go that zuni chest! holler!
I just posted it in AH at absolute minimum bid of 3200 g. There is a near equivalent one up in AH for 1.8b, so maybe one of you guys will get lucky and get it at a fraction of that cost

have a good one!
after 3 hours it's only up to 6m. worth faaaaaar more than that
the similiar chest (slightly higher stats in int and vit) looks like just sold for 1.8b. Mine is only 7.5m bid right now
chest is at 32m with a little under 24 hours to go. what a deal

anyways here's a screenie of a run where I was able to capture myself fully buffed with max gruesome fest, soul harvest, 30% BBVD and 25% attack speed shrine.

a little over 1m dps ><

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/2156/1mdps.jpg

oh, and if you are wondering where my gold is it's sitting in RMAH on the off chance it sells
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]