Diablo® III

Account bound craft items

Why not just make the new crafted items unavailable in the auction house, if the answer they gave in the ask the devs was true, then this would solve the issue, keep the crafted items as trad-able from player to player and give an option to create games for specific interests and we might start to make our way toward a fun and interesting barter system similar to the one I enjoyed for years in d2.
Reply Quote
Honestly the entire game would have a better, more communal feel if not for the AH. I understand why they implemented it and all, but I'd prefer to have better quality drops overall with a more trade friendly community aspect. I would've gladly taken either a small monthly fee (would generate a ton of money for content patch development) or a cosmetic/inventory micro-purchase shop. =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]