Diablo® III

How do i make money?

I'm a lvl 60 wiz playing on MP 3 ATM. and i have around 100.000 gold. And i need a whoooole lot more if a ever wan't to get any of the real awesome gear. Currently i make money from selling to vendor. I have no idea of what an item is worth on AH, so, any sugguestions?
Reply Quote
farm.
Reply Quote
1. search for items you would use for your self.
2. Then look for those items with low prices,
3. Throw them for a higher price on the AH again
4. ???
5. Profit
Reply Quote
You should have 10 auctions up always. If you don't know prices, put a low start, no buyout. You will eventually have to learn item prices so you can sell items quicker using good buyout prices. With that said, it's getting harder to sell on the AH.
Reply Quote
Good starting rule of thumb: items need to have 3 good rolls on good stats in order to be worth AHing. This is a bare minimum. Knowing this helps sort out a lot of trash quickly.

Good stats are things like vitality, primary stat, attack speed, armor, all resist, crit chance, crit damage and pickup radius. Remember though that only one primary stat should be considered good, so if your item rolls 100 dex, str, and int, it doesn't mean it's worth anything.
Reply Quote
Parent's credit card.
Reply Quote
If you pick up an item that looks good, compare prices of similar items on the auction house by refining your search.
Reply Quote
View profile
buy on ah, sell on rmah, convert back to gold, rinse and repeat.
Edited by Nighthunter4#1650 on 3/3/2013 10:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
multibox with 4 accounts to get 4x more loot and gold.
Reply Quote
Farm.

My entire character is legit. No bought gold, no transfered gold from sc->hc, almost no flipping - just self-found wealth. It's a bit longer path, but it's rewarding and pays dividends in the long run.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the feedback y'all
Reply Quote
First, buy gear + gold % , golden chest is good to look for. Then farm gold in hell mp10, kill everything on your way but only pick up rare and gold. I used to do that for weeks to get money, around 300k per hour
Reply Quote
03/03/2013 09:34 AMPosted by Raptor
farm.

++

Farm MP 10.
Reply Quote
03/03/2013 01:10 PMPosted by SoulHunter
First, buy gear + gold % , golden chest is good to look for. Then farm gold in hell mp10, kill everything on your way but only pick up rare and gold. I used to do that for weeks to get money, around 300k per hour

This is no longer effective as inferno drops can be vendored for very decent amounts (1500 on average).

Picking up every blue and yellow and vendor it would already be comparable in speed.

And obviously capping MF is a better deal than capping GF.
Edited by Wtflag#1258 on 3/3/2013 2:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
i got 1700 hours in. you won't make nothing.. maybe 50 bucks. not even close to being worth the time and effort.

peace
Reply Quote
To be rich in D3, you must fulfill one of these rules:

- become an AH player (harder path)
- cheat with real money on the RMAH (easy pie)

No way to get the real good stuff just by playing the game.
Peace.
Reply Quote

No way to get the real good stuff just by playing the game.

I have to disagree. There is a prolly something like 0.01% chance of getting the good stuff by playing the game. It can happen. The problem is, the odds are so bad, you might as well play the AH.

If you wanna buy via RM, that works to but, whats the point then ?
Edited by Fyle#1652 on 3/3/2013 5:44 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]