Diablo® III

RMAH not paying to Paypal, please post here if affected

Haven't received any payments (to paypal) after 3/1/13 and I've spent the last 40minutes trying to find others talking about the same issue. I see a lot about the GAH, but nothing about the RMAH. Please post here if you are having the same issue (no payments after 3/1/13) or something similar! I'd just wanna know I'm not the only one ..
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
I had same issue and contact the blizz support, I will give them 3days again.

My auction completed show the item "sold"(processed) but yet, no payment to my paypal.
Reply Quote
this is very frustating.. selling an item for 120$, and not receiving the money when it says ''sold''

no issues with 5-15$ items, but higher value you dont get your money?
Reply Quote
this is very frustating.. selling an item for 120$, and not receiving the money when it says ''sold''

Yeah thats how I feel right now, but in reality i have one sold for $68 (after taxes) and one for $2.54 (after taxes) , ALL auctions sold after or on 3/1/13 aren't paying out.

This has happened quite a few times before. I just always want to make sure I'm not alone lol.

On a side note to anyone who reads this, I also just realized I haven't been paid for another auction that sold on 2/27/2013, so it may not be isolated to 3/1/13 and after. As always, a blue response would be nice, but all posts are highly appreciated =)
Reply Quote

Yeah thats how I feel right now, but in reality i have one sold for $68 (after taxes) and one for $2.54 (after taxes) , ALL auctions sold after or on 3/1/13 aren't paying out.

This has happened quite a few times before. I just always want to make sure I'm not alone lol.

On a side note to anyone who reads this, I also just realized I haven't been paid for another auction that sold on 2/27/2013, so it may not be isolated to 3/1/13 and after. As always, a blue response would be nice, but all posts are highly appreciated =)

same here,no payment after 28-2-2013,so how last time solve?
Reply Quote
i sold $300 in total 2days ago and havent received any of it yet but all is noted as "SOLD". same sh*t they give me when they had issue in AH last time. Marked sold but i didnt get a $12 from an item sold, havent received it until now - pending for 2months.

I hope this time my $300 wont disappear. Thats not a small issue anymore compared to the previous $12 which i just let go cos i got sick waiting for it...
Edited by ThoRieQue#1270 on 3/2/2013 11:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
my friend and I are having the same issues as well, sold 4 items (myself) and 1 item (my friend) on 1st March and not receiving paypal payments even though the statuses of the items are marked as "sold"

additionally, I have not received paypal payments for 2 items sold on 31st January........
Reply Quote
*shrug* I have experienced this twice, and I have some sale that's kinda hanging too, right now. Hopefully they can solve this cleanly like the previous problems.

Just in case, though. I canceled my high value sale on RMAH, and I suggest you guys to do the same.
Reply Quote
any blue come in please???
Reply Quote
I also noticed this issue today, I believe it's happening to everyone. The last time it happened, nobody could receive payments for about 16 days if I remember correctly, then they somehow fixed it and all the payments came through all within 1 hour. Nobody lost money, it was just a long delay of payments.

I did notice last time this happened, that it had a side effect to RMAH seller's advantage. It somehow raised the price of gold, and when all the payments went through the gold price plummeted to $0.25 (from $0.39). I think it was because people were not receiving their gold or something, but I can only guess why. But I hope it happens again because that means more $ and faster RMAH sales at the price of waiting a while for any money to come through.
Reply Quote
same....my rmah sales are all not reflected on my paypal account.
Reply Quote
this problem has happened before... rest assured blizzard will pay your paypal account that's for sure :)
Reply Quote
03/03/2013 03:52 AMPosted by Hammett19
Katharsis you're an idiot. You don't make any sense at all in your post, its as if you didn't even read my post before you try to insult me. Price of gold increase means you can sell items on the RMAH for more money. This is an advantage to EVERYONE selling gear on the RMAH. Obviously you don't understand the way pricing works between the auction houses. Everyone who does understand the way it works probably checks the price of gold every day hoping it will go up, Would you rather make $100 and get paid next week or $75 and get paid today? I'll take the $100 and wait a month if it means more money. And theres 0% chance of the payments not coming through unless terrorists bomb the Blizzard headquarters or hackers destroy their database.

Even if you can sell items at higher price, whats the point if you wont receive the money in paypal because they have this trouble? and end up not receiving at all? like the rest of what happened to all who had pending issue like this before? You retarded f*g, you talk before you think. There is entirely no point if you can sell at a higher price when you can get nothing in return. Stupid.
Edited by Katharsis#1146 on 3/3/2013 5:00 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]