Diablo® III

RMAH not paying to Paypal, please post here if affected

03/03/2013 04:04 AMPosted by CorleoneM
this problem has happened before... rest assured blizzard will pay your paypal account that's for sure :)

Nope. I had over $130 sold items last time when this happened in Auction House and they are still pending until now(almost 4weeks pending now). Same thing happened on those transactions, it was all marked "Sold" but no payment received in my paypal. I only managed to get my other transactions that is worth around $60(not included in $130) that was made also during that weeks of Auction House lag/bug issues.
Edited by Katharsis#1146 on 3/3/2013 5:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
Haven't gotten paid on a $200 item that's showing as "Sold" on 2/27. Got paid for a $3.00 item earlier that day, and a $6 item the next day. This is a really big issue that needs to be fixed. ASAP.
Reply Quote
Last week it was revealed that some Paypal accounts were hacked. It was not disclosed if the hack was like a phising attack on individuals or Paypal itself was hacked. So far the attack was small involving abouut 1,500 accounts. This morning there was a news report that Paypal was investigating the use of something other than a traditional password. So the extra time may be the result of Paypal adding an extra layer of security or being overly cautious.
Reply Quote
Annoying.. Sold quite a bit of stuff over the ,ast few days and many show sold and no payments..
Reply Quote
http://threatpost.com/en_us/blogs/paypal-credentials-sale-access-offered-proxy-server-022013

03/03/2013 06:32 AMPosted by hawkeye
Last week it was revealed that some Paypal accounts were hacked. It was not disclosed if the hack was like a phising attack on individuals or Paypal itself was hacked. So far the attack was small involving abouut 1,500 accounts. This morning there was a news report that Paypal was investigating the use of something other than a traditional password. So the extra time may be the result of Paypal adding an extra layer of security or being overly cautious.

"February 20, 2013, 1:33PM
PayPal Credentials For Sale, Access Offered Via Proxy Server"

http://threatpost.com/en_us/blogs/paypal-credentials-sale-access-offered-proxy-server-022013
Edited by hawkeye#1460 on 3/3/2013 6:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
Katharsis & hammett, both of your points are valid, I don't know why you're argueing with each other. He's saying he'd rather be paid $200 than $100 now, which is a good thing, as long as you have a high level of *TRUST* in the person with your money, which obviously he does. I do too, but I'd rather have my money now, as I've had issues with money not showing up and *NEVER* receiving it, although it was for a single transaction.

As ThoRieQue said he had an auction sell over 2 months ago and never received payment, I had one sell for $50 on 10/30/12 (back then that was my biggest sale) and have still never been paid. I went through HOURS of hasseling blizzard, via ticket, phone and finally BBB. All were extremely futile and a complete waste of time. I thought I was safe that time, but apparanetly I wasn't. There were other people that had the same issue, but not as widespread as this (I think *everyone* is affected). The RMAH was extremely laggy during that week of october and felt buggy (Items weren't showing up in search results, would say "Expired" but still sit on there for a day after they expired, etc.). The item was marked as sold and I was never and have never been paid. Back then that was one of my biggest items found, I am absolutely 110% positive the payment was never received and the item was sold. Blizzard said the item was "Failed" and returned to me, it was not, and they never provided proof that it said "Failed" on their end.

Also, a Manticore for $3.55 after tax was never paid out to me, but I didn't care to much about that, I'm not 110% positive it was Blizzard and not an error by me, but I am about 95% sure.

Just a cautionary tale for those who have the "rest assured, blizzard will fix it" or "they legally have to give you your money" attitude. If you look hard enough, theres people ALL over with the same tale, don't just cross them out for being stupid or not knowing what they're talking about, because they do. =)
Edited by ButterD#1959 on 3/3/2013 8:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
same here, almost 200m gold sold. no money, no email.
Reply Quote
bump for blue
Reply Quote
man, sometimes I wish some of my stuff would actually sell so I can complain with you guys. But none of my crap moves lol
Reply Quote
Hard to believe that it's possible for a payment to not ever be received. I've had hundreds of sales since June 2012, maybe a thousand, many of which were delayed, but I always received the money eventually. It shouldn't be possible for a payment to get lost in cyber space, it's not humans operating the payments it's all programming and computers doing everything. So it must be a very rare thing unless there is a flaw in the programming the way I see it. If there is a flaw in the programming it will continue to happen to people, but out of all the forum posts I've seen, you are the first one to be "100%" sure you never received a payment, Butter. But I believe you, it just must have been an anomaly or something for that to happen.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I have about $250 just waiting to hit my paypal =/
Reply Quote
this is very frustating.. selling an item for 120$, and not receiving the money when it says ''sold''

no issues with 5-15$ items, but higher value you dont get your money?

Yep Yep Yep! Im glad to know im not the only one dealing with this issue. Sucks balls. I have had issue with just about everything everyone is describing on here. Im still waiting for around $14 from a 1/31 sale. I also noticed that all my little sales on 02/27 were processed in a timely manner. BUT when it came to my $90 sale, it processed up until last night then went to "sold" and No Payment made to my PayPal! FML.
Edited by Sato#1540 on 3/3/2013 4:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
Bump. Same prob
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
I am currently in the same boat with everyone else about a sale on 1/31/2013, I am on US servers. I have never received the payment for it. I waited 18 days before submitting my ticket, because I thought i would give them some time to sort it out since the AH was having problems. Turns out, the first CSR who replied to my post contacted the "auction house team" and received this response

"This player is in the replay file. This indicates that we are attempting to pay him but for whatever reason, it's being blocked. Please have the player ensure the PayPal account is verified and there are no restrictions on the PayPal side of things. He might have to contact PayPal customer support to have them look into it. The payment will be automatic from our side. There is nothing else we can do other than wait."

I contacted paypal and they confirmed my account is in good standing and fully operational. I have received payments from sales prior to and after 1/31/2013 but nothing from 1/31/2013.

I submitted back the information that paypal sent to me and another CSR replies, telling me the payment was 2/1/2013, have a good day, good bye.

Getting quite irritated with this whole situation, I wish my item did not sell OR I wish it wasn't an item for over $100 USD. If it was 1-20$ whatever, but $100 is quite substantial.

What can we do?

over 30 days now...
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Mage
i wish some blizz employs to respond this tread.
Reply Quote
how long will this last??so anoyying
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]