Diablo® III

Whats the best way to increase my DPS?

Taking into account my gear currently, what is my next step to more dps. Advice, suggestions, thanks.

Hopefully not at the expense of my survivability.
Reply Quote
pay real money for gold and then use the gold to buy pretty much whatever you want. thats what blizzard designed d3 to be
Reply Quote
View profile
03/03/2013 02:38 AMPosted by MikeAkaJB
pay real money for gold and then use the gold to buy pretty much whatever you want. thats what blizzard designed d3 to be

OP you do not need to use real money to get more gold. If you learn how to use sell the good gear at the gold auction house you can in time get all of the gear that you want. It might take longer, but you save your real money in the process.

Besides the OP you replied to is asking for advice on how to increase his dps as a wizard. So if you cannot help him it would be better not to give such a comment.

Also he might even be more than good enough at earning the gold to buy what he wants. He just does not know what to get that would increase his dps without sacrificing survivability.
Reply Quote
Since it seems you can afford it a crit int mempo would help by adding some ias that's the only obvious suggestion I can see.
Reply Quote
Pretty much maxed aside from the int/crit mempo. Might be time to upgrade gems at this point.
Reply Quote
03/03/2013 10:09 AMPosted by Gorthon
Pretty much maxed aside from the int/crit mempo. Might be time to upgrade gems at this point.

Gloves. You have nice gloves dont get me wrong but there is plenty of room for upgrade there.
Reply Quote
I only have 90 mil saved up. It will be a while before i can get a crit mempo. Ive rolled 500+ pairs of gloves without any luck. I looked for gloves that legitimately give me a dps buff and im looking at 500mil to 1.5 bil :p.

Thanks for the advice guys!
Reply Quote
View profile
Seems like crit damage on the weapon would be the next largest increase for you. Maybe an Echoing Fury?
Reply Quote
On your source - maybe find one with higher average damage and high chc, average damage on ammy - I use the scoundrel for solo - for the additional chc.
Reply Quote
sparkflint

edit spelling
Edited by Slabocans#1647 on 3/3/2013 3:42 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]