Diablo® III

Demonic Piss Jars

Either they should be a hell of a lot rarer, or they should stack 1000 in one slot. I am for the former solution. As it is right now, they do not serve as the limiting factor for any sort of craft, especially amulets.
Reply Quote
I think a good idea, and what they will do, is probably increase the stacking size of them for one, but the other thing I think is they will give DE's another use.

Such as end game maps, requires 10 DE's to combine with yadda yadda and such and such and open a new map, or rerolling an item. Takes a brimstone and 5 DE's to reroll one stat on an item one time (dont get what you want? tough luck)

So on so forth..
Reply Quote
DEs will just become a another thing you will not bother to pick up anymore once you craft what you deem to be best for your slot. I wouldn't worry about trying to make they any more rare.
Reply Quote
You guys do realize that other people play differently from you right?

Personally, I enjoy playing multiple characters, and I also don't have enough time to stack "hundreds of DE's". The drop rate is fine; myself and everybody on my list uses up every last one of them.

Once one character is geared up, there are 4 other classes to work on. That's 20+ item slots to craft. For most people, that will never - ever - happen.
Reply Quote
You guys do realize that other people play differently from you right?

Personally, I enjoy playing multiple characters, and I also don't have enough time to stack "hundreds of DE's". The drop rate is fine; myself and everybody on my list uses up every last one of them.

Once one character is geared up, there are 4 other classes to work on. That's 20+ item slots to craft. For most people, that will never - ever - happen.

Not only do I have a functioning character of each class (except the monk, whose life was recently taken by lag), but I have the added effect of an item sink, prompting me to want more demonic piss jars when I reroll on a new character. Yet they are still piling up for me.
Reply Quote
It is really sad that demonic essences are not the bottleneck to how much you can craft.
Reply Quote
03/03/2013 04:58 PMPosted by Chillaxin
It is really sad that demonic essences are not the bottleneck to how much you can craft.

No, that's not sad at all.

If they're not the bottleneck that simply means you have a lot of time to farm them. There's nothing wrong with gold being the bottleneck. It also helps curb inflation by providing a gold sink.

I just spent 5m on crafting today, and 3m on tears. Didn't get anything worthwhile... but I would have crafted more if I had more essences.
Reply Quote
Kind of crazy here but why don't you craft something? I never have essences because I use them after each run... Otherwise if you aren't going to craft DO NOT pick them up. Not that hard to grasp is it?
Reply Quote
I've probably crafted about 200 or more things with my DEs and I can't get enough of them. I always have between 20 and 0 depending on when I craft. I'd like them to improve the drop rate if anything, because doing a 30min act 3 run on mp5 shouldn't net me 3-4 essences.

The fact that you think everyone has hundreds of these lying around is a little conceited. I for one, have not gotten a bunch of lucky crafts and still havent gotten anything super amazing for my character.
Reply Quote
just leave them there. just because they are yellow does not mean you have to grab them. seriously why are there so many threads about too many DE? thats like saying i have too many health pots, as i continue to pick up every one i see. drop a stack or two on the ground before you leave the game?
Reply Quote
If you don't plan on using them why pick them up? I'm still picking em up to craft but eventually they'll be like tomes and gems. Stuff I run by without picking up.
Reply Quote
50 DEs to reroll an item.
Reply Quote
I'm still picking em up to craft but eventually they'll be like tomes and gems. Stuff I run by without picking up.

This is evidence that Demonic Essences are not working as intended. Why would they make a rare-colored item Bind-on-account If it easily becomes another item you ignore?
Reply Quote
If you aren't going to use them, why do you bother to pick them up?
Reply Quote
lol'ed at the title I think that's a perfect name
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]