Diablo® III

zombie apocalypse! how screwed are you!?

The last ability, or weapon you used in the last video game you played, is all you have..

How screwed are you?
Reply Quote
One does not talk about zombie apocalypse without first stating the nature of the outbreak, viral or supernatural. There are key differences.
Reply Quote
4 rifles 2 shot guns 2 pistols 500-1000 bullets. Rural housing with a stocked pond and plenty of wild life to hunt. I am much less screwed than most.
Reply Quote
03/03/2013 01:54 AMPosted by Wtflag
One does not talk about zombie apocalypse without first stating the nature of the outbreak, viral or supernatural. There are key differences.

The earth opened up under the ocean, a toxic gas released reanimated the dead cells, plants, and sea creatures, who inturn infected the living... It was brought ashore by a surfer in Cali who cut his foot on a protruding clam shell, allowing the virus to enter his body..

He was rushed to the ER after being seen by a beach medic and many other beach going people who in an attempt to stop the bleeding happened to contract the virus themselves... the rest... is history, you are now left with the last weapon or abilty you used in a video game... How screwed are you?
Edited by XSteelX#1709 on 3/3/2013 2:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
Thank god, I played fallout 1 and threw a plasma grenade.

Hmm... Actually I might not go far with one grenade. Woopsie !
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
Does Fus Ro Dah count as a weapon?

If I can kill stuff by shouting, then I'd say I'm pretty well set.
MVP FAQ: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4038704716#2
Reply Quote
Does Fus Ro Dah count as a weapon?

If I can kill stuff by shouting, then I'd say I'm pretty well set.

Why is "Official" capitalized?

What about "Representative"? is "Blizzard Representative" a job title or something?

Just curious. You try to seem so professional but have elementary mistakes in your signature.
Edited by cadaver#1574 on 3/3/2013 2:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
Why is "Official" capitalized?

What about "Representative"? is "Blizzard Representative" a job title or something?

Just curious. You try to seem so professional but have elementary mistakes in your signature.

This has nothing to do with the Zombies we face!! There is no time for chit chat or symantics!!
Reply Quote
i have a springfield scoped sniper rifle, and i just cleared Berlin of zombies.
Reply Quote
Well, I do have a nice 1350DPS 2OS Manticore (175lb draw weight with red dot) and plenty of bolts. But I'll only use that if I need to be quiet or conserve ammo ;)
Reply Quote
Last thing I used was a Massive shotgun blasting type Cluster Arrow which then exploded into 4 grenades.

Pretty sure I'll be fine.
Reply Quote
I can drop 17 bomb at a time with infinite ammo, i can kick them aiming zombies, and their AoE is 8 squares.

Yeah just played some bomberman...
Reply Quote
Instagib energy rifle with infinite ammo and the ability to bounce around like a jackrabbit on speed. I think I'd be fine.
Reply Quote
The earth opened up under the ocean, a toxic gas released reanimated the dead cells, plants, and sea creatures, who inturn infected the living... It was brought ashore by a surfer in Cali who cut his foot on a protruding clam shell, allowing the virus to enter his body..

He was rushed to the ER after being seen by a beach medic and many other beach going people who in an attempt to stop the bleeding happened to contract the virus themselves... the rest... is history, you are now left with the last weapon or abilty you used in a video game... How screwed are you?

In that case I think we're all screwed regardless of the weapons we have since pretty much everything will become zombified or die due to lack of food/water. Ignoring that however, I had a suit that could ward off most bullets and melee attacks, an assortment of gadgets to escape from most situations/stun/freeze/decapitate enemies as well as magical sword that can cur through pretty much anything (a certain batman game).
Reply Quote
I'm not sure it matters what weapons most people have. Most gamers (not all, I'm sure there are some with skill) "in game" skills wouldn't translate to the real world. Sure, you might have a chainsaw, a sniper rifle, some plasma grenades and even a fighter jet, but how many of them can you use accurately?

That being said, I'm safely holed up in my magical shop of random crud - I was just playing Recettear.
Reply Quote
the druid spell "fussure" from D2. im set.
Reply Quote
I built a High School in SimCity 4. I'm boned!!

If movies have taught me anything, it's that a High School is not at all a safe hiding spot during a zombie apocalypse. Heck, it might even start there ;)

It's right across the street from the Cemetery, too =(
Edited by Tiakatt#1643 on 3/3/2013 4:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
Well, I just defeated the Ebony Warrior on Skyrim about 2 hrs ago. soo.. GL Zombies.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Dragonborn:The_Ebony_Warrior
Reply Quote
The last ability I used was a projectile aimed at my girlfriend. I think zombies might be immune to it...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]