Diablo® III

zombie apocalypse! how screwed are you!?

The last weapon I was using was an antidote to Zombieism. So I mass produce it in my lab and have it dispersed via airplane over the every major population center, and in smaller centers via what's left of the military.

/thread
Reply Quote
well i used raise dead spell from heroes 5 so more zombies and undeads. Me screwed this be no good
Reply Quote
I already dispersed the antidote. Everyone's immune to all forms of Zombieism now.

/thread
Reply Quote
The Archangel satelite / world destroyer thing, what's capable to destroy the Alpha Ceph Japanese !@#$%^ monster from Crysis 3...well...the world is pretty much f****d.
Reply Quote
I guess I am a contributor to the Apocalypse as I just reanimated 4 zombie dogs and a gargantuan... sorry!
Reply Quote
One does not talk about zombie apocalypse without first stating the nature of the outbreak, viral or supernatural. There are key differences.

The earth opened up under the ocean, a toxic gas released reanimated the dead cells, plants, and sea creatures, who inturn infected the living... It was brought ashore by a surfer in Cali who cut his foot on a protruding clam shell, allowing the virus to enter his body..

He was rushed to the ER after being seen by a beach medic and many other beach going people who in an attempt to stop the bleeding happened to contract the virus themselves... the rest... is history, you are now left with the last weapon or abilty you used in a video game... How screwed are you?

If the virus is powerful enough to jump from different species and even from plants to animals, it is could be considered on level of a magic disease similar to the Marvel Zombie virus. Since that virus has reduced multiple dimensions to lifeless husks, things do not look too great.

Even if we discount super humans been infected and therefore physically defensible, all available food source (since plants are affected) will still be infected. Thus the most important steps are to secure uninfected food or find a way to disinfect food. (Although it probably wouldn't taste great afterwards).

Uploading your conscience into computer networks or becoming an pure energy being is the optimum option after considering all possible aspects.
Edited by Wtflag#1258 on 3/3/2013 5:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
whoever thought Samus's super suit would come in so handy at a time like this.
Reply Quote
I played Audiosurf with ninja-mono character. While I would have a shuriken, it only destroys grey blocks... I think I'm screwed...
Reply Quote
View profile
Id just board myself up in a liqour store.....I'd be fine.
Reply Quote
I have the leash from Bulletstorm. Infinite use, and would most likely rip apart zombies upon each pull, due to their decaying bodies. Works for me!
Reply Quote
03/03/2013 02:21 AMPosted by Drothvader
Does Fus Ro Dah count as a weapon?

Dovahkiin!!
Reply Quote
Can a Mahjong piece, kill a Zombie if I throw it hard enough in its face??

Or said another way, I am royally screwed:))
Reply Quote
Last thing used was an assault rifle and a magnum in Uncharted 1. I guess I must be Rick Grimes then, or until I run out of ammo.
Reply Quote
Does a hot dog count as weapon? I just learned how to make one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssQ7jb41wHU
Reply Quote
For me, it would be one of my boy toys in bumtropics.

They will be fodder for the slaughter.
Reply Quote
I had a draw-4 in UNO, I don't think that's gonna do much for me.
Reply Quote
View profile
Diamond Pickaxe!
Reply Quote
If I'm not mistaken, that means I have a boxing Tyrannosaurus Rex that eats Exploding gems at my command.

I think I'm good.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]