03/04/2013 07:41 PMPosted by dml618
from one boss barb to a weaker barb"you suck"

+1
Reply Quote
IAS is more diablo lingo
Reply Quote
03/03/2013 01:04 PMPosted by AaronY
Play hardcore.... Softcore is easy...

Go back to your forum. We don't go over to your forum and mock your for your insane disconnects and broken system. HC is a waste of time IMHO be careful.

excuses excuses.. ask mommy for a dedicated isp line and a new computer for christmas.
Edited by Grudge#1510 on 3/5/2013 3:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
Which is more important? Critical hit damage or Attack Speed?
Reply Quote
03/05/2013 03:36 PMPosted by Grudge

Go back to your forum. We don't go over to your forum and mock your for your insane disconnects and broken system. HC is a waste of time IMHO be careful.

excuses excuses.. ask mommy for a dedicated isp line and a new computer for christmas.

Shots fired :)
Edited by crzytimes#1457 on 3/5/2013 7:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
03/05/2013 03:22 PMPosted by RIZE
Helmet isnt 9% nats isnt 9% echoing fury isnt .25.... if you claim to be #1 atleast have the best possible

Also wouldnt two 1.66AS daggers be way faster than your fury and current dagger?

curious whats your actual APS? 3.5ish?

The APS bonus on EF applies to both weapons, I think, so it comes out faster overall.
Reply Quote
You are missing 1% head, 1% ring, 1% echoing fury, 3% OH wep, and finally you could get the Zunimassa's legacy boots which had some good attack speed on them, if I remember correctly.
Reply Quote
what else can i logically do, without breaking my survivability?

i am #1 aps usa for barbarians, without cheating, and with real gear on that works in high mp!

anyone got any tips?!

You can upgrade your mempo so it has 9 % AS, your natalyas ring so it has 9% AS aswell, you can buy a pair of zunimassas journey ( The legacy boots, which can give you 5/6% poison damage and 5/6 % Attack speed), and you can upgrade your weapons speedwise.
Such as having a dagger or spear in mainhand and just upgrade the total attackspeed on them.

There's tons of things you could do on your gear, it's not that special.

"The APS bonus on EF applies to both weapons, I think, so it comes out faster overall."

Right, I forgot that. Upgrade your EF to better %as and better 0,2X aps (preferbly 0,25).
Edited by draanexle#2809 on 3/6/2013 2:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
Actually, no, you're not
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/slimryda-1783/Cleavious/21858177
Reply Quote
What?! How dare my barb get knocked out of top 10....ahh I see so everyone figured out the + APS thing and a new legendary has spawned from that...time to get back my top spot!
Reply Quote
03/06/2013 12:21 AMPosted by Timmytentoes
You are missing 1% head, 1% ring, 1% echoing fury, 3% OH wep, and finally you could get the Zunimassa's legacy boots which had some good attack speed on them, if I remember correctly.

He needs IK for EHP boost, legacy Zuni's are terrible. In the title he did disclaimer *That can do high MP*. pretty much everyone in the top 10 are a buncha glass cannons with no actual eDPS (or some no dps at all) that can't do anything past MP2..if that. They all used to be white dagger wearers but looks like they got brains and found the APS thing so equipped a new leggie. Must have now! that LS might hold me over.

Anyway corrected that in a hurry, top 10 USA barb spot is back! You aint even top 10 Cleavious, gtfoh XD. I'm the only legit barb in the top 10 that wouldn't die to every elite pack even in MP0 /EPEEN
Edited by MasterJay#1651 on 3/6/2013 11:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
Try hardcore princess. I can match your dps using a shield, how do you feel now about all that attack speed?
Edited by DeathAdder#6902 on 3/6/2013 3:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
Op is a liar xD
Reply Quote
Seems like a pretty viable build, I would just focus on getting strength, everything else looks good. You might be overdoing the attack speed and 2 piece nats is kinda funky too.
Reply Quote
You can get a Lacuni with strength, and a better shoulder.

Have you tried life steal weapons? Since awhile ago LS is better than LOH at over 100k dps.

200k dps is pretty now, but interesting build.
Reply Quote
lol 3 pieces of movement speed. That's total overkill. :P
Reply Quote
Hire the enchantress.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]