Diablo® III

i am #1 aps! USA

what else can i logically do, without breaking my survivability?

i am #1 aps usa for barbarians, without cheating, and with real gear on that works in high mp!

anyone got any tips?!

Couldn't you use a spear for your offhand and increase it further with Weapons Master? Otherwise you're missing a 1% attack speed off your Mempo.

Must be fun being invincible with that 900+ LOH and Bloodthirst 3% LS.

Anyways I would suggest finding a better offhand spear (if it contributes the 10% WM AS), and perhaps find one with either LOH or LS for more life regeneration (though I'm sure with your high APS you already get a ton of life back).
Reply Quote
I'd say trade in your nats boots, for some Ice climbers.

huuge str and vit bonus, and you already have enough crit chance without the 7% from the set bonus...

Then it shouldn't be too hard to find a ring with 6crit chance 80str and 9ias, throw some average damage on there and the world is your oyster. (or maybe all resistss)

easily replacing your nats ring.

so that way you only lose 5% ias, and brings you to 56% without wrath... more than enough.

only other thing long term... try to find EF with +25 aps.... yours is on the low side... but i'm not sure how you are doing for the breakpoints i didn't d3Rawr you .

other things id suggest,. is swap your skills.. i'm not sure if you were just messing around... but seriously No Run like the wind?

and hardened wrath? you already have 8K armour...

use overpower killing spree for bonus 10% crit chance....

also with a couple rolls i'm sure you could get some pretty powerful crafted shoulders to replace your vile wards.

and while it doesn't look like gold is a problem for you ...

you might be able to get a double str roll mempo with 250+ str that would replace the 4 crit chance, and you could get 9% ias on it.

p.s your chest armour is beautiful!!!
Reply Quote
Also dropping IK can greatly increase your tDPS. I'm looking to drop IK stride for IC for big strength bump and then drop IK Reign for a BOA chest which will also give a strength as well as a vitality upgrade.

Of coarse maintaining an AR balance is crucial since you lose the 60AR bonus of 2x IK. Without IK ill be at 480 AR unbuffed using OpKs. If I need to run higher mps I use WC:Impunity.

Everyone talked about how D3 will be all about not having to follow cookie cutter builds and yet I need some milk with all these damn cookies.
Reply Quote
Sorry man you're not #1

http://www.diabloprogress.com/us/rating.stat_att_sec/class.barbarian/
Reply Quote
keep going, there are a few slots where you could roll high AS. find the MAX aps. then you'll be truly impressive.
Reply Quote
You should make a video with frenzy and wrath up

I really want to see this
Reply Quote
ok well,

explanations are in order i suppose.

i have nats 2 set, so that i can maintain the 100% crit HOTA without having extra max fury, 100 fury = 20% crit to HOTA.

i dont always use the same builds.

in wrath of the beserker i and just over 4.00 in my offhand, so losing attack speed is NOT an option.

weapons master only works for the weapon in your mainhand, you dont gain an attribute off of your offhand weapon, if you read the passive you will understand this.

i only use hardened wrath when i play on my MR.PLOW HOTA build, i actually only have just under 6k armor.

i would never even think about losing the CC on my mempo.

crits fuel your fury.

the ring i plan on replacing my one on the left, is a litany with 9% attack speed = 300m. (a ways away.)

the reason i have not found better shoulders, is because they have extra armor on them, collectively i would lose a lot getting new shoulders/litany/gloves

but i do plan on crafting all res trifecta gloves, and eventually better shoulders but they have to have extra armor on them.

@lagdoman, go ahead look at the 9 people ahead of me on diablo progress, and tell me again that im not #1.... lol noobs using white daggers? and just lol, just LOL.
Reply Quote
who cares.
Reply Quote

id like to but i dont have any capturing software -.-
Reply Quote
Also dropping IK can greatly increase your tDPS. I'm looking to drop IK stride for IC for big strength bump and then drop IK Reign for a BOA chest which will also give a strength as well as a vitality upgrade.

Of coarse maintaining an AR balance is crucial since you lose the 60AR bonus of 2x IK. Without IK ill be at 480 AR unbuffed using OpKs. If I need to run higher mps I use WC:Impunity.

Everyone talked about how D3 will be all about not having to follow cookie cutter builds and yet I need some milk with all these damn cookies.

i dont have IK -.- lol were do you see that?
Reply Quote
@slim
I was defending your build. Earlier someone was chirping you for being "the only barb without IK".

Your APS only inspired and encouraged me! Just think there are some stupid comments earlier is all.
Reply Quote
oh i thought you were like saying i was wearing ik, and telling me to drop it i was like 0.o

does he think my nats boots are ik!? lol
Reply Quote
Holy **** this community is sad, reading the first replies was painful. This game really attracts some hateful people.

Everybody that responded initially really needs to take a step back to look at what they said and how they are acting towards others. Pathetic.
Reply Quote
video or it never happened !!!!
Reply Quote

id like to but i dont have any capturing software -.-

I recommend Bandicam:
http://www.bandicam.com/

I also would like to see that. Not that I don't believe you,... it just must look so crazy! :D

And,... I was shocked to see the EHP of #1... :-O
Edited by Forelle#1338 on 3/3/2013 5:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
OK so I am not impressed, it's good I guess damage is very nice, but that's about it, I may be slower but I believe my barb is a better build out with only 114K dps
Reply Quote
03/03/2013 12:55 PMPosted by NeLLy
Play hardcore.... Softcore is easy...

People kept telling me this for months. I finished hardcore in 3 weeks and I didn't even trade any coin over from softcore. GTFO
Reply Quote
03/03/2013 05:16 PMPosted by Englknght
OK so I am not impressed, it's good I guess damage is very nice, but that's about it, I may be slower but I believe my barb is a better build out with only 114K dps

bro, my tornadoes, at 15 ticks per second, do more damage than you do. haha
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]