Diablo® III

i am #1 aps! USA

Holy **** this community is sad, reading the first replies was painful. This game really attracts some hateful people.

Everybody that responded initially really needs to take a step back to look at what they said and how they are acting towards others. Pathetic.

yea trolls are everywhere unfortunately, and they never really amassed like hounds until world of warcraft came out, so we can literally thank blizzard for the rotten-ness of the people on the internet nowadays, -.-

Not trolls, just the facts of life. Accomplishments like that really add nothing valuable to life in general. The only thing it really shows is just how meaningless one's life ultimately is.

That cannot be argued in any way, shape, or form what so ever; the only people that attempt to are trolls themselves.
Reply Quote
If somehow nobody has already said it yet, get a fury with +0.25 aps, and a 9 asi mempo. I've never seen a barb wearing tal's over IK, so you're clearly just in it for the APS rather that the best gear you can outfit yourself with.
Reply Quote
internet anonymity + credit card magic find = Epeen?
Reply Quote
GG op , lot of troll here :)
Reply Quote
Dunno if this has been said yet but a faster dagger is the best way. you can get up to 1.67 aps on a dagger.
Reply Quote
I wonder if the in game avatar is going to have a heart attack!? Does his mind melt at all the lost dps while moving from target to target? :)
Reply Quote
Main handing echoing fury is bad, also i'd bet you die alot with 3% life steal. My 2cents
Reply Quote
i can do that too slim give me bloodthirst

and hold my beer....
Reply Quote
Softcore is nothing but time. Do it in Hardcore.
Reply Quote
+95% attack speed? haha.

why are you not a throw barb.
Reply Quote
who cares your glass...your attacks speed is 0 when your dead
Reply Quote
you can still get more asp on helm
Reply Quote
ur mempo shoulda been 9%
Reply Quote
i wish my mempo was a 9%, couldnt afford it -.-

not a RMAH user so i have to get what i can afford to buy lol.
Reply Quote
to be honest ,you are not #1 because you achieved something thats very hard to get . its simply because stacking that much attack speed is unnecessery on its own so noone really bothered trying

a constructive tip would be losing some of it for crit chance+crit dmg
Reply Quote
03/04/2013 12:05 AMPosted by Stealthe
who cares your glass...your attacks speed is 0 when your dead

i feel as if im not glass, and with my next few upgrades i will become only more potent, i dont have a problem surviving up to mp8, 9/10 it starts to get tricky, but thats only because im lacking all res, which i am going to be dropping onto 2 slots, so i will obtain at least 120 all res more.

not so glass cannon then.
Reply Quote
to be honest ,you are not #1 because you achieved something thats very hard to get . its simply because stacking that much attack speed is unnecessery on its own so noone really bothered trying

a constructive tip would be losing some of it for crit chance+crit dmg

i hit the 4.00 breakpoint, thats the entire reasoning behind it, so yes it is necessary for me.

people dont do it because its hard to gear towards, and everyone is about sheet dps. sheet dps, sheet dps, im sick and tired of sheet dps !@#$%s. (lol this coming from me just after i log out with max buffs -.- haha)
Reply Quote
and being at the 4.00 breakpoint kinda makes me not a glass cannon, its really hard for me to die. (15 ticks per second each tornadoe equals out to a hell of a lot of life return)
Reply Quote
Dye everything pink.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]