Diablo® III

i am #1 aps! USA

I found my shoulders on mp1. I guess I'm set for a while on that slot.
Reply Quote
wow nice find haha, lucky!
Reply Quote
How 'bout using a chest piece that doesn't suck so much? Sure, your APS will go down, but everything else will go up.
Reply Quote
if i lose tals, i lose the 4.00 breakpoint
Reply Quote
=Wierd my budy has over 4aps.
Reply Quote
what class is he ray?
Reply Quote
View profile
kulle story, you're still a glass cannon with low dps.
Reply Quote
OMG YOUR SO FAST.. HOLY CRAP.... YOU BARBS NEED TO GET MORE APS OR GTFO

IMO OF COURSE
Reply Quote
MUST HAVE MOAR!!!!!!
Reply Quote
who gives a !@#$ when its a game like this?
Reply Quote
lol barb class. scrub.
Reply Quote
Is there a faster weapon than azurewrath? What 2 weapons would have the highest aps in the game? would it be azurewrath and echo or would something els be faster?
Reply Quote
x
View profile

03/04/2013 06:26 PMPosted by Dirk
Is there a faster weapon than azurewrath? What 2 weapons would have the highest aps in the game? would it be azurewrath and echo or would something els be faster?

it would be an azurewrath and a white dagger. but seriously who would use it for the gimp dps?

what is the deal with a white dagger? How can a white dagger be faster than 1.50?
Reply Quote
Good job man, I would like to see you in action. Couldn't imagine swings that fast!
Reply Quote
Could someone explain to me why a "white" dagger grants the highest possible aps?
Legit question

How does a whit dagger get a magical attack speed bonus of 20%?
Edited by Dirk#1799 on 3/4/2013 6:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
and yes, i am #1 USA, if you filter out the cheaters.

you're only number 1 'for barbs' and any idiot who intentionally gears purely for APS whilsts forgetting dps, ehp, and life could get to your point in a second.

if i did what you did and intentionally geared for pure APS whilsts forgetting surivival i would have 99% IAS...but you know what i wont beat you i'll leave you at number 1 so you can enjoy your crappy defence.

yea im working on my defensive stats, it will take some time.

do you absolutely have to be a complete prick about things? is it just a core of your personality? or are you ever nice about anything? god damn bro....
Edited by sLimRyda#1783 on 3/4/2013 6:55 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]