Diablo® III

1.08 And Waypoint Travel Between Acts 1,2,3 And 4

After recent news this is the only thing I'm missing.
+999 to it.
Reply Quote
didn't read but your title says it all. yes we need this feature!
Reply Quote
bump This should have been carried over from d2
Reply Quote
It amazes me...I mentioned this idea about a month ago and it got hammered down by everyone that posted on it.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7923873370
Edited by CuRsEd#1583 on 3/6/2013 11:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
03/06/2013 12:10 PMPosted by DeadRu
No. We lost this because it was badly abused by the botters,hackers , dupers in D2 not to mention players.

Sometime i wonder if you think before you post
Reply Quote
lol at that post by JW

want us to focus on the story??

its even more interesting the 50th time i hear
Reply Quote
+1 , better with bosses
Reply Quote
I want to put my support in this as well. I started a thread about this too. It might still be on the front page. Probably best to consolidate this, so the support is in one area.
Reply Quote
1+ hoping they add this soon
Reply Quote
+9000 this is a must have !

Coz this is missing i stoped playing D3 ... but still hoping for the feature to come back or better in to D3
Reply Quote
I believe will be getting this feature in some form with RoS dubbed Adventure Mode
Reply Quote
Yes I agree.

It's horrendous the number of many good suggestions that are are simply asking for features D2 already had.

Anyways, after the recent news I got the feel they at least are trying to make things better. Maybe what's written here would become reality too in a near distant future, who knows? Identify all is coming back, that's good. Not perfect since Cain is still dead murdered from the butterfly attack of Rita Repulsa of Power rangers, but still.. Identify all is back, and that's.. good.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]