Diablo® III

What to upgrade next

Grabbed some more upgrades over the weekend. DPS still low....wheres my best place to upgrade now?
Reply Quote
I would say the best place to start would be better CD on witching hour, after that its going to be marginal expensive increases over the gear you have (IE, better dagger/better serpent etc)
Reply Quote
03/17/2013 07:43 PMPosted by Jimbob
I would say the best place to start would be better CD on witching hour, after that its going to be marginal expensive increases over the gear you have (IE, better dagger/better serpent etc)

Would you go WH or better zuni ring first?
Reply Quote
View profile
I would say

1) zuni ring (cc/high int/avg dmg rolls are what I'd recommend and look for... getting 2/3 of those is better than 1/3)

2) mojo (getting one with zombie charger reduction AND mana regen would benefit you a lot) - I am selling my old one if you're interested you can hit me up in game sometime. http://imgur.com/nGsKKle

3) weapon (if you are sticking with a socketed MCK... then a 900 dps is a little low... getting that up to 975+ dps and then getting a marq ruby to socket instead of a radiant would give you a large dps bump)

4) witching hour

EDIT: Also, if you are running a bear build you might look into getting a slower aps weapon with black dmg. Something like mine (http://imgur.com/wfKqxDs) or my buddies (http://imgur.com/LCf85rF) are optimal over an MCK that doesnt have black damage and has faster aps. That way you can look into getting a good Tal's ammy for a huge bump (the 6% elemental is = 36% CD for me)
Edited by ofgortens#1113 on 3/18/2013 7:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
You are the man ofgorten!! Thanks for the help again. My bank is pretty low right now until I sell a couple pieces. I'll report back in after I get a pox upgrade to start but may be a while.
Reply Quote
View profile
You are the man ofgorten!! Thanks for the help again. My bank is pretty low right now until I sell a couple pieces. I'll report back in after I get a pox upgrade to start but may be a while.

No problem. Glad I can help. Good luck with the upgrades!
Reply Quote
Question ofgorten - I rolled a very nice HF last night...something like 25-49 dmg 175 int chc 5.0/CHD 38....give me 17k dmg over my pox and about 2k dmg more than my unity.

i'm wondering, since its so nice it's actually like running two unities, if i should replace my off hand with a zuni off hand because that set bonus is huge for zombie bears.....should i go that route instead of a new pox?

Also what are the mp10 base stats i should shoot for

all resis = ?
armor =
life =
loh =

If I can afford to lose the all resis the pox has and I can run that HF with a zuni off hand that would be awesome think....let me know

thanks again
Reply Quote
View profile
If you can find a sweet zuni mojo that has

high avg dmg
high cc
zombie charger reduction

then that would be a decent way to go. It's just hard and expensive to find one of those in most cases.

For MP10 you will probably want

AR: 700 unbuffed
Armour: 3500+
life: 45k+
LoH: none if you are bear build... you only need LS
Reply Quote
If you can find a sweet zuni mojo that has

high avg dmg
high cc
zombie charger reduction

then that would be a decent way to go. It's just hard and expensive to find one of those in most cases.

For MP10 you will probably want

AR: 700 unbuffed
Armour: 3500+
life: 45k+
LoH: none if you are bear build... you only need LS

I'll keep my eyes open for one. Come to think of it, i'm going to need to spend to get the pox or the mojo so might as well just get the pox....i just hate seeing that beautiful HF sitting in the stash not being used.

I'm well above those stats you listed so that's a good thing.

Mind if i add you in game?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]