Diablo® III

because there are 5 classes...

I have no problem with 4 players..if its more its dumb. plz don't change it ;<
I already have issues running 4 player coop when im on vacation on my laptop.
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiGFsGzQ25g
from 7:50 on those are all player ships

PS the game is Free.

That's nice and all, but what does this have to do with d3?
Reply Quote
03/28/2013 05:34 PMPosted by Lylirra
Also, console 4 player co-op = decision to limit to 4 players on PC

(Quick FYI: the console version didn't actually go into full development until the game was released last May.)

There's a HUGE difference between "full development" and "planning stage".

Just because it wasn't being actually developed, doesn't mean it wasn't planned out. End all, no matter how you word it or express it, every decision made for the PC version seems to be in accord to a future console version.
Reply Quote
03/29/2013 05:26 PMPosted by Lylirra
We all know thats a damn lie....

It's gotta be nice to just to label everything you disagree with as a lie. Keeps things simple, right?

Wow, insulting the people who are the reason you have a job, life lessons from a blizzard community manager...
Reply Quote
03/31/2013 05:31 PMPosted by Erebus

It's gotta be nice to just to label everything you disagree with as a lie. Keeps things simple, right?

Wow, insulting the people who are the reason you have a job, life lessons from a blizzard community manager...

In which way is this an insult? Her comment was spot on and directly correlates to what many people say against CMs no matter what information they bring forward.
Reply Quote
03/31/2013 05:31 PMPosted by Erebus

You though have no respect either buddy.
Reply Quote
so much cryin, so much hating. so many lols to be had.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
when is patch 1.14 for d2 coming out and what will the changes be? seeing as how d2 after all these years offers more and is actually a complete game.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
ooh ohh hopefully they buff physical trap sins, blade shield could be sooo sexy
Reply Quote
Lylirra : It's nice to have a CM as present as you on these forums.
But I think you're wasting your potential on some... lost causes, and probably getting a bit angry too?
Some people are obviously just trolling and/or will disagree with anything to say, will always say every single decision Blizzard makes is wrong, and so on.

Usually ( in threads with no blue post ) these guys are just flamed on and/or ignored, and whoever argue against them is called a dellusionnal fanboy, because if you agree with anything Blizzard ever done, you're just a fanboy, you can't actually believe what you'Re saying. I assume you being a blu just make it worse to these guys.

Before I get called a fanboy myself, I'll say it right away, I ( obviously ) do not agree with everything Blizzard's doing, but I think for the most part, the game is fine. And I think your time could be better spent informing the players who love the game about what's coming up and answering questions/threads that want to better the game, rather than getting into an argument war against trolls&haters.
If you were to announce that Blizzard would give $1k to anyone who bought diablo, you'd get people to whine "Wait, why $1k? Why not $2k?".

Some people are just like the law's representative on these forums, everything you say can AND will be used against you. Whatever you say, you'll never be right with them. Might as well ignore them and focus on people who actually love/care about the game, and not those who seem to hate the game, the forum, the devs, the CM's, probably the entire world.
Reply Quote
You think people hired to act as PR would tell you what you don't want to hear?

You're all naive..
Reply Quote
Read a good portion of this thread and all I have to say is, as a player I see zero reason to believe anything Blizzard says anymore and no longer will trust anything your blue posters say.

Diablo 3 was made for consoles and sat on until the next gen of consoles came out so you could capitalize on a launch title. Console quality graphics, 4 players, linear maps, dumbed down itemization, no chat rooms, auto join grouping, passives, limited number of skills and braindead easy gameplay all stick your foot in your mouth Blizzard.

I am ashamed to say I bought the collectors edition, I now have no reason to do something as foolish ever again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]