I am new to the WD and just hit 60. I'm on a limited budget/low tier and have built a starter set (few mill). I've already skimmed through the stickies and looked at several builds, but I still have some questions (If they are buried in a sticky thread and I missed it, sorry ahead of time.)
Link to WD profile:
1. Is there any information on tick rates on skills that I should be aware of? Do WD's need to hit breakpoints on skills like acid raid/toads/pool/bears? I saw a guide with proc rates expressed as LoH %'s, but I am referring to frames per tick.
2. (Related to question 1) How much IAS should I be stacking? Right now, I haven't incorporated much IAS because I don't know how many slots and how much IAS I should have if there are bps I should be hitting.
3. (Related to question 2) How much MR on gear should I have? Is Zuni's helm or Zuni's pox worth the 4 piece resource bonus? Thoughts on Visage/Zuni's/Mempo/Tal Rasha helm? I realize this is related to IAS and weapon choice but it's never to early to plan ahead.
4. How much EHP should I have before pushing mid MP (5-7)
a. Slots of AR
c. Health Pool
5. Are their any good low-end budget belts/ what stats should I be looking for? I realize WH is BIS for pretty much every class and defensive stats on WH's are so high in price. Should I be looking to prioritize the belt slot AR or Vit or PUR? (less than a mill)
6. If I gear up should I be dropping PUR? What PUR do I need to maintain for GF/GI?
7. With a limited budget, where should I be looking to stack more CC? Zuni Pox mid CC seem to already fetch a large price tag, and Zuni Vision can only roll one AR/CC/MR. Upgrade jewelry or add slots?
8. Any other general gearing advice, please! Looking for any critique/upgrade suggestions. I saw wtflag's budget guessing thread and he/she was able to achieve better stats than me for much cheaper, so any critiques on spending/gear inefficiencies welcomed!
Thanks for reading the long post, and thanks ahead of time for any response!
Overall current gear budgeted was in the ballpark of 4 - 5 mil (so please keep this in mind when making suggestions. I'm going to assume upgrades will cost in the ballpark of 25 - 75% of the entire set.
On another note, I have a low Avg dmg/ LS Scorn but I am unsure if I should use it or just wait till I can afford a higher end LS Scorn.