Diablo® III

Best Build and skill to use for XP farming?

Title says it all really :D

Thank you! ^^
Reply Quote
I used to use Spirit Walk/Jaunt, Horrify/(movespeed rune), bears build with thing of deep, movespeed on bracers/boots and the grave injustice/spirit vessel/gruesome feast combo... could move pretty fast through the lower levels with the constant speed buffs...
Reply Quote
pestilence with the 3 movement speed skills
Reply Quote
i made a video on it please watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdmK809Acm8&feature=youtu.be

Its the best build and route
Reply Quote

Its the best build and route

Would not be so confident of that.
Reply Quote
until i see one better ?=]
Reply Quote
03/15/2013 07:25 PMPosted by MMDY
until i see one better ?=]

The run you posted was actually quite slow, especially for it being MP0. Replacing Darts with Locust Swarm Pestilence would speed things up a lot.
Reply Quote
View profile
MMDY with a bit of research you can find much better builds and routes and micro.

with last patch pretty easy for no crit bears can go over 100mil xp/h now.
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 3/16/2013 5:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
MMDY with a bit of research you can find much better builds and routes and micro.

with last patch pretty easy for no crit bears can go over 100mil xp/h now.

with acid cliud for white mobs to get one shot and bears to kill off elites... idk if there is a fast route. Also the route mmdy posted is really good. So unless there is a faster way of aoe killing white mobs and a faster way of killing elites his is pretty good. Also to point out a lot of people clear 3 areas only. The problem I see with that is 50% of the time you wont be running with 5 nv stacks and they add a lot of exp bonus. I always play around with routes to find a good place to get thoae 5 stacks before I clear a place like depths and arreats2. Can count crossing in as well.
Reply Quote
jaunt stalker chicken vengeance acid rain sacrifice(pride) grave injustice circle of life spirit vessel and at least 27 pur for the typical act3

bears bbv jaunt stalker vengeance mass confusion or devouring swarm br gf for act1 repeat dungeon style on high mp
Edited by JookSingJai#1628 on 3/16/2013 6:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7894179342
Reply Quote
the crazy suicide chicken build my friend its the fastest Wd build i know and can be run in mid MP levels i run mp7 with it.
not sure who created this build but its fast and can keep up with dh and barbs.
show my new SC id but its angry chicken haunt horrify jaunt/sw bears and acid and GI GF
Edited by WhiteBrandon#1651 on 3/17/2013 11:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
03/16/2013 05:20 AMPosted by Damian0216
The problem I see with that is 50% of the time you wont be running with 5 nv stacks and they add a lot of exp bonus.

When you use Cain's and Leorics, the xp bonus from NV is a proportionally smaller bonus.

Chuck knows his stuff: us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7415643946
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]