Diablo® III

WD fastest IAS possible?

I'm in the process of figuring what I want to change for 0 dog. I'm curious what the highest attack speed is possible for a WD.
Reply Quote
View profile
It all depends on the build you're going after.
Reply Quote
I have a build that breaks 3 APS without buffs with a dagger. But it pretty much requires the highest IAS in each slot
Reply Quote
You can count it very easily.
Possible increase attack speed (ias) on the following:
helm, ammy, gloves, chest, bracers, 2 x ring, belt, pants, boots (10 locations)

I rule out legacy zuni boots as an option, so 9 locations

Assume you use mara dog ammy with ias, skull grasp dog ring with ias, you can have 9 locations of of +9% IAS.
The max. speed dagger available is 1.8 aps. (that's a white weapon i believe).
So the max. attack speed a dog build can have = 1.8 * 1.81 = 3.258 attack per second.
If u count the legacy zuni boot 6% ias, u will have 1.8* 1.87 = 3.366 attack per second.

So the highest possible 0dog build aps = 3.366.
This, of course, it's sux in dps because of the white dagger weapon.
(I forgot ... normal high dps dagger with socket is top 1.6 or 1.66?? sword is 1.55?? echoing fury top at 1.56 i think.)

Also, a normal 0 dog build may use soj or dog helm and here goes ias at those locations.

correct me if i got anything wrong up there.
Edited by Luffy#1946 on 3/14/2013 2:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Let's just say if you can get to 2.7 on 0Dogs, you're doing very well
Reply Quote
Realistically, I don't think you can get anywhere near 2.7 without gimping yourself somehow, somewhere
Reply Quote
03/15/2013 05:03 PMPosted by Addicted
Realistically, I don't think you can get anywhere near 2.7 without gimping yourself somehow, somewhere

Aye, I've seen two people do it and do it well - and lets just say they had far deeper pockets than me.
Reply Quote
03/15/2013 05:11 PMPosted by manvan

Aye, I've seen two people do it and do it well - and lets just say they had far deeper pockets than me.

Who were they (if you recall)? I'd love to look at their profile if they're still around
Reply Quote
You can count it very easily.
Possible increase attack speed (ias) on the following:
helm, ammy, gloves, chest, bracers, 2 x ring, belt, pants, boots (10 locations)

I rule out legacy zuni boots as an option, so 9 locations

Assume you use mara dog ammy with ias, skull grasp dog ring with ias, you can have 9 locations of of +9% IAS.
The max. speed dagger available is 1.8 aps. (that's a white weapon i believe).
So the max. attack speed a dog build can have = 1.8 * 1.81 = 3.258 attack per second.
If u count the legacy zuni boot 6% ias, u will have 1.8* 1.87 = 3.366 attack per second.

So the highest possible 0dog build aps = 3.366.
This, of course, it's sux in dps because of the white dagger weapon.
(I forgot ... normal high dps dagger with socket is top 1.6 or 1.66?? sword is 1.55?? echoing fury top at 1.56 i think.)

Also, a normal 0 dog build may use soj or dog helm and here goes ias at those locations.

correct me if i got anything wrong up there.

There's a Mara's kaleidoscope with 9% attack speed with 7 sec cooldown on the AH. That could replace the cooldown needed from the helm, so you can get a 9% attack speed Mempo.
Reply Quote

Who were they (if you recall)? I'd love to look at their profile if they're still around

One doesn't play any more, the other was Zekromancer. His 0Dog was possibly the most insanely OP build in the game. Absolute wrecking ball.
Reply Quote
@coffeeblack:
I already take mempo and ias dog ammy into account in that calculation when I said there "assuming Mara dog ammy with ias". There I count ias 9% available from both rings and helm ( Andy or mempo).
Reply Quote
03/16/2013 05:09 AMPosted by Damian0216
Is it even possible to sarc 4 dogs faster than you can recast them? Im at lile 2.3 aps with my 0dog gear and it seems like I cant sacr faster than casting them out.

I covered this on my response to this thread. Check it out, might help with your question.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8178047986?page=1#19
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]