Diablo® III

What can I upgrade to bump my dps?

Currently at 193k dps. Looking for more.....

Check my skills and gear please, all you WD experts.
Reply Quote
Uh i dont even know where to begin on this one. You have no mana spending skills, which means you have no reason to manage your mana, but on other side of things you are also using terrible skills that don't generate enough damage. If you want to hit 200k dps and not be tied down to bad skills, please check my profile.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Jimbob-1821/hero/27333682
Reply Quote
JIMBOB, thank you!!!!!
Reply Quote
On the bright side you lucked out hitting 193k dps with not knowing a F%$<king thing about what your doing. Good Job.
Reply Quote
View profile
On the bright side you lucked out hitting 193k dps with not knowing a F%$<king thing about what your doing. Good Job.

LoL. That gave me a good laugh for the morning.
Reply Quote

Aye, this be true.

03/18/2013 06:08 AMPosted by Damian0216
Stacked up so much paper dps. But yet not being effective. All that attack speed will only work with some builds. Other will make you mana dry. Also shoulders need a lot kore int. Your gloves can be a better roll from crafting. Your rings could use int and avg damage.

I will work on this, thanks !!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]