Diablo® III

"Ask the Devs" Round 2: Itemization - Answers (Part 1)

Thanks for the answers Blizzard.

After seeing the new "fixed-stat" recipes released in 1.0.7, I really hope that ALL recipes on the blacksmith turn out this way, it is currently more expensive to craft Exalted [Fine/Grand] [Armor/Weapon] on the Blacksmith than it is to make Archon [Armor] of [Stat].
Reply Quote
View profile
guys, i got confused.
my english is not good enough.

will we make sockets? yes or no.

They are considering it. Whether or not it will happen directly or through gambling (adding a random affix) is another story.
Reply Quote
Here is an idea. Devs go look at Diablo 2. Change this to that and win.
Reply Quote
then if items will drop less, i think magic item will drop less too. i think we should farm and stack craft materials a lot if we craft something in the future.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Warrior
When is this game going to stop being so repetitive, when are the Necromancer, Druid, Paladin, Assassain classes are going to appear? When will there be more content??? the world in Diablo 3 is too little, and I am not comparing it to World of Warcraft at all...
Reply Quote
If you are going to post short answers you might as well do every question in the ask the devs thread.
Why are you boys having so much trouble?

Yea.
Reply Quote
Ask the Devs format does not work

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8087069612

Furthermore, if the devs are required to do this, what motivation will they have afterwards to come to the forums and answer the players' threads?
Reply Quote
It all sounds really really good, too bad we'll be waiting months for this....

I am available for part/full time help... you have my email.
Reply Quote
guys, i got confused.
my english is not good enough.

will we make sockets? yes or no.

no, maybe later (way later)
Reply Quote
View profile
The last dev Q&A answer sticky got over 100 replies in an hour. This one is getting no attention. Either players don't care anymore or there aren't any players left to care.

They should show us pictures of "improved" *low level* legendary... it might attract more attention :)
Reply Quote
Still no complete set bonus for sets :(((((
Reply Quote
I've been saying for weeks that the new carrot isnt in finding the awesome item, but in the answers to the ask the devs and the q&a or random blue responses in these forums.

And now that new carrot is a massively underwhelming disappointment, just like the items!

Epic fail blizz. I'm glad only 5 questions got voted up and these answers look like they are so well thought out that they took HOURS to put together!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]